Thread: Ordering a tail from Mazus Mermaid Emporium

Ordering a tail from Mazus Mermaid Emporium

So, I've had a Mertailor Eco fabric tail for a while, and finally saved up enough money for an upgrade! I found Mazus Mermaid Emporium through MerNetwork Classifieds and fell in love with her tails. Not long after that, I contacted her about making a tail for me. I am happy to say that i've sent the measurements, paid, and the tail has been designed! Mermaid Mazu has been amazing so far with designing my tail! It was sort of an odd design request, as I wanted the tail to be themed after the coloring of the USA astronaut suits, and the lunar surface. She did an amazing job with the design, and I can't wait for construction of the tail to begin!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Got an update from Mazu. All the materials for the tail have arrived and construction is now underway!

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldamaniacc View Post
    Got an update from Mazu. All the materials for the tail have arrived and construction is now underway!
    You are going to love her work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Pod of the Midwest mermaid mazu's Avatar
    I have the front complete as of last night. Would you like me to post a pictute here or to you privately?

I sent it to you privately. You should see it before everyone else I hope you lover it!

Name:  icm_fullxfull.119468393_53poxfe0w28s88ow0kw0.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  225.8 KB

Here it is so far! It's so beautiful! Sorry I didn't see your post earlier Mazu!

That's ok, I'm really glad you like it!

So I've been looking around at people's tails and haven't seen anything similar to mine, does this mean I might be the first Astro-Mer? haha

I couldn't find anything like it when I was researching for design ideas

This makes me even more excited about the tail XD

The tail came in! It is beautiful and amazing and everything I could wish for!

The box Mazu put it in was very creative, I loved the stamps and writing!

Name:  20170404_131124.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  618.3 KB

Inside was a tail care sheet and a keychain replica of my tail! It lives on my purse now.

Name:  20170404_132023.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  854.6 KB

Here is the front of the tail:

Name:  20170404_132932(1).jpg
Views: 326
Size:  715.1 KB
    Name:  20170404_132917.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  823.3 KB

And, here is the back:

Name:  20170404_133155.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  799.1 KB

I especially love the dorsal fin and how it sticks up!

Name:  20170404_133120.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  782.5 KB

The tail actually came in about a week ago. Sadly, it was too big. This was due to my not taking the correct measurements for the monofin I had chosen (FinFun Monofin). Therefore, I shipped it back to Mazu to fix. I was asked to include a duct tape dummy so she could be sure the fit was correct, so I made one and shipped it back with the tail. It only took Mazu a couple days to fix and ship back to me. It just arrived for the second time today. I couldn't resist trying it on and swimming in it, so I did. It fit perfectly and swam great! Sadly, my swimming partner wasn't able to come swim with me today so I couldn't get pictures, but a lady at the pool did snap a few photos of me for her mermaid-loving daughter! The people who saw me swimming thought my tail was pretty cool, and I agree! I love this tail and will get photos of me swimming in it when I can!

Yay! Im so glad it fits properly this time and swims well for the record, anyone that orders from me is now asked to send me a duct tape dummy so that is never an issue again.

The little charm she made for you is adorable!
    Octavia: got married! Saving for a new tail! >u<b