Thread: Sakuracon

Sakuracon

I know there are a couple of mers on the network who are planing on being at sakuracon for cosplay reasons. Im pretty sure most of them are in this pod. Would anyone be interested in a pool meetup? I was thinking either friday or saturday night, my hotel has a pool :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member North Pacific Pod Shell Bell's Avatar
    Add Shell Bell on Facebook
    A pool meetup sounds awesome! I am so torn here - swimming sounds like so much fun, but I was also considering entering the costume contest, which will involve things going on both Friday and Saturday evening. (Or course, it has to be both)

So, while I am absolutely interested, it will depend on coordinating with the as-yet-unreleased schedule (such as, I might only be available late evening) or whether I chicken out of the contest.

Well hey I'm flexible. Im certainly not brave enough to enter the contest yet, and i think you have to sign up ahead of time but I'm not sure.

Yeah, the deadline is the end of March... We will see! I want to, but stages scare me.

It is worth noting, Thursday night could also work for me if you and any other Mers are going to be in the area then (hotel or staying with family).

I will be with family then so i could potentially make that work but we couldn't use the pool at my hotell XD

Okay, cool! So we have options, whatever ends up happening. Hotel pool does sound pretty fancy... But, I do know of some excellent, if less-fancy, alternative pools if we end up going with Thursday (also, pools with deep water! <3) My regulars have been Bellevue and Seattle, but I can also scout other locations.

Quote Originally Posted by Shell Bell View Post
    Okay, cool! So we have options, whatever ends up happening. Hotel pool does sound pretty fancy... But, I do know of some excellent, if less-fancy, alternative pools if we end up going with Thursday (also, pools with deep water! <3) My regulars have been Bellevue and Seattle, but I can also scout other locations.
    Seallte pol with deep water on Thursday or hotel pool Friday Saturday would be mu preference once im at the con i probably wont want to go very far from it

Okay, news! I will not be participating in the contest (apparently, they reached max entries), which opens up Friday! So Friday at the hotel pool or Thursday at a deep water pool both work great for me. Saturday is more iffy.

Friday at hotel would be best for me. :3

Friday works for me! It looks like it's just us. : P What time should we do? 7 or 8 maybe?

I was thinking 7 im at the sheraton hotell.

I haven't been on mernetwork in a while and I'm sad I missed this. I was tabling in Artist Alley at Sakuracon. It's possible that I saw any of you who were wandering through without realizing who you were. Dang! :/

we didn't end up meeting because it was just the two of us and then my mono fin gave me blisters before swim time
    but i would be very interested in seeing you art! i probably did pass you and not know it

edit: i follow you on instagram! i think i did see your booth but was in a bit of a hurry cause of a photoshoot. i love the holographic stuff