Thread: PA Mermaid Looking for Good Places To Go For A Swim

Red face PA Mermaid Looking for Good Places To Go For A Swim

Hey Everyone! I'm a land locked mermaid who is having a huge need for some swim time. Does anyone know of anywhere possible in the central Pennsylvania for a place to take a swim. Also I would love to find some other mermaids who might be in my area... I need some good mer friends!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaShay View Post
    Hey Everyone! I'm a land locked mermaid who is having a huge need for some swim time. Does anyone know of anywhere possible in the central Pennsylvania for a place to take a swim. Also I would love to find some other mermaids who might be in my area... I need some good mer friends!
    Where in Central PA are you? I used to live right outside of State College. If you are near to there you can go to Whipple Dam, Black Moshannon State Park, Bald Eagle State Park or Greenwood Furnace. They all have lakes with beaches for outdoor swimming in the summer. During the winter I swam at the local YMCA.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I'm a (new) fellow south central PA mermaid Haven't visited any swimming spots in PA yet but I can't wait to find some to use my tails more often!

I do apologize I just saw this response... and it is so nice to find other mers in my area.... it appears that there isn't very many in PA... once I get my mythic kinfolk tail in July I am so trying to find place to go swimming and taking photos somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by StellaRae View Post
    I'm a (new) fellow south central PA mermaid Haven't visited any swimming spots in PA yet but I can't wait to find some to use my tails more often!

I am down by Hershey. I definitely would love to check some of those areas out. My grandparents live up near rays town lake I don't know about swimming up there though... there are stories about a "loch ness" that lives there lol

Quote Originally Posted by SeaShay View Post
    I am down by Hershey. I definitely would love to check some of those areas out. My grandparents live up near rays town lake I don't know about swimming up there though... there are stories about a "loch ness" that lives there lol
    I live just West of Harrisburg! We are really close! I saw you're currently waiting on a mythic tail- which one did you choose? Do you currently have a fabric or other type of tail?

Wow! didn't realize there are more mermaids in central PA. Glad to hear it though! Where do you guys swim with your tails?

No where in PA yet I haven't found a spot. I usually swim when I go visit NY!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    Hello! I recently moved from the Hershey area, has anyone tried swimming in the lake in Mt. Gretna? I’ve never swum there, personally, but it’s an option.
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7