Thread: Mermaid Social Media

Mermaid Social Media

For social media outlets such as facebook, do you find that it is better to run your mermaid persona profiles as a page managed by your personal account, or as its own, entirely separate account?

Junior Member Euro Pod Alaw ferch Tonnau's Avatar
    I've wondered this too
    Call me Ally

Senior Member Pod of Cali angelstarfish's Avatar

Follow angelstarfish on Tumblr Visit angelstarfish's Youtube Channel
    I have both
    “You were born wild. Never let them tame you." -Martha Graham

"Children of the sea,
    Lie down your heads to sleep
    As the maidens of the sea
    Carry you down to the deep…”

~Mermaid Lullaby

I would definitely recommend using the 'page' feature for Facebook. If you have a large following,t he last thing you want is to get shut down for having a fake account. There is also a friend limit for a profile but there is no limit to how many people you can connect with through a page.

As for twitter and Instagram, there is no rule on how many accounts you can have and I would suggest having a separate account for those platforms.
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    Resident sea monster, best friend of sharks and ducks, lover of the Deep Ocean.
    Known on all other social media as theAfanc

Fortunately, I am aware of resources you may utilize to learn more about social media and how to expand your business using it. Social networking is where my business gets the majority of its traffic. It turns out that it is simple if you carefully read the article on the topic at https://newmediaservices.com.au/bene...ia-engagement/ . Here, I discovered what advantages this has for the company and the best way to implement this integration. So, educate yourself further, and good luck.