Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: MERMAID SPOTTING

Her hair is long. She had it pulled up in that '20s hairstyle using a headband.....
    One small flip for a mer one giant leap for merkind!

Senior Member Pod of The South Rivertee's Avatar
    Follow Rivertee On Twitter Add Rivertee on Facebook
    Follow Rivertee on Tumblr
    Little Bridge Creek Ocala FL, went here a lot as a kid.

Name:  imagesCA286Y2B.jpg
Views: 1093
Size:  5.3 KB
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

Formerly known as Kaguria the Kitsune Mermaid

Last night I went to luminous lagoon in Jamaica! The microorganisms in the water cause the water to glow whenever disturbed by movement! The one in Jamaica is the brightest if four locations in the world it occurs!!!

~Mermaid Sirenia~
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

Senior Member Pod of Texas Firemaid's Avatar
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I've never been, but Grüner See is on my merbucket list. It's this park in Austria that floods every year, leaving trails, benches, even trees totally underwater. I think it could make for an amazing photoshoot.

Name:  article-2414013-1BA76B63000005DC-2_964x632.jpg
Views: 1097
Size:  144.0 KB

Name:  article-2414013-1BA76BBF000005DC-221_964x616.jpg
Views: 1120
Size:  134.0 KB

Name:  green-lake.jpg
Views: 1296
Size:  271.9 KB

Wow, all of these places are really magical!

Mermaid Galene (pronounced Guh-LEE-nee)

Mermaid Galene WebNeptune's Keep WebFacebookMG YouTubeNK YouTubeEtsy Shop

Neptune's Keep makes music with fish. Fish have hidden depths!

Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Staver View Post
    Last night I went to luminous lagoon in Jamaica! The microorganisms in the water cause the water to glow whenever disturbed by movement! The one in Jamaica is the brightest if four locations in the world it occurs!!!

~Mermaid Sirenia~
    This instantly made me think of a scene in the movie FernGully!

I always wanted to swim in a foresty, rocky, whimsical lagoon! Kind of like the Scotland fairy pools:
    Name:  tumblr_ma6zbps7zb1revq4io1_1280.jpg
Views: 2360
Size:  649.9 KB

But the rocks would kind of cave in and there would be tide pools filled with sea life! My DREAM place!
    Name:  Tide PoolNOGull1.jpg
Views: 1057
Size:  91.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Went to Negril Jamaica today! I went cliff jumping off a 40 ft cliff in ricks cafe! But this was an area with caves and stuff that connected to the ocean (a lot like h20 moon pools, but it was too dark to take pictures in there)

~Mermaid Sirenia~

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Meilyn's Avatar
    Follow Meilyn On Twitter Add Meilyn on Facebook
    Follow Meilyn on Tumblr
    Savannah Staver, I am so jealous of you right now...

Exdraghunt, because of you, I just made plans to go to the San Juan islands this summer with my love bug. I've lived in Washington state for over 20 years but it's just passed me by and I haven't been able to (financially) or had the courage to go by myself. (I hate driving long distances, used to love it but not anymore)

These places all look so beautiful! I hope to be able to visit a few of them within my lifetime. In September I'm taking a road trip down to California with my boyfriend and dog. We have no idea where we're going except for 1 restaurant in California but I hope to stop by or find little magical places like the pictures I've seen on here to swim in

Meilyn you will LOVE California! And there are many magical places you will find! My family and I traveled along its coast last summer and it was incredible! We even got to see a group of wild elephant seals on the beach!

~Mermaid Sirenia~

Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Staver View Post
    Went to Negril Jamaica today! I went cliff jumping off a 40 ft cliff in ricks cafe! But this was an area with caves and stuff that connected to the ocean (a lot like h20 moon pools, but it was too dark to take pictures in there)
    ~Mermaid Sirenia~
    Yay! I go back to Negril at the end of September! I didn't get to go to Rick's last year but it's on my to do list this time! Looking forward to doing another mermaid photoshoot but with my new tail this time! Wish I could go to the luminous lagoons but it's pretty much the opposite direction of where we'll be.

St. Croix, when we went there on vacay I would have loved nothing more then to be a mermaid here!!!

If you like pink try this on This is not photoshopped. It is a true and legitimate lake based in Australia and the 2nd image is of Queensland's Great Barrier Reef. I would love a photography shoot there.

Name:  lake-hillier-pink-lake-in-australia-4.jpg
Views: 1419
Size:  92.9 KB

Name:  agincourt-reef-2443.jpg
Views: 1144
Size:  120.9 KB
    Last edited by Merfin_Aurora_Oceania; 03-16-2015 at 08:00 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is a splash 🌊 ~ What do you choose - Shallow or Deep? Make an impact today 💕

This so reminds me of H2o with the first episode opening scene, very beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Sirenia View Post

~Mermaid Sirenia~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is a splash 🌊 ~ What do you choose - Shallow or Deep? Make an impact today 💕

Quote Originally Posted by auroraspirit View Post
    This so reminds me of H2o with the first episode opening scene, very beautiful.
    It was so much fun! Honestly the pictures don't do it justice, since they had to put it on flash because of it being dark out. When you get out of the water you look like a galaxy because you still glow, if only I had my tail at the time! By far the coolest experience I've ever had

It certainly puts a new twist on 'radiant skin' were you able to bottle some before you left hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Sirenia View Post
    It was so much fun! Honestly the pictures don't do it justice, since they had to put it on flash because of it being dark out. When you get out of the water you look like a galaxy because you still glow, if only I had my tail at the time! By far the coolest experience I've ever had
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by auroraspirit View Post
    It certainly puts a new twist on 'radiant skin' were you able to bottle some before you left hehe.
    I wish, but sadly if you do that the microorganisms will die, my 8 year old brother decided to be dumb and drink the water though... his urine glowed 😂

Name:  113623.png
Views: 5202
Size:  673.1 KB

We're going here for my birthday to do a photoshoot! Its called Johnson's Shut Ins and its the huge expanse of rocks and pools that over the years has formed natural waterslides! I'm so excited! And it's right here in Missouri ^-^