Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Nim's 1st made to order full silicone tail - video series

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Yuki View Post
    5 months. no update. love her work. no update from nim glenda 2. i scare people not get tail. mah tv give same silence when off.
    I got a progress update for my tail on Jan 24th Nim got in contact to let me know that the tail is coming along nicely. I'm sending in my measurements tonight.
    I don't have any pictures of the tail yet but I'm excited to see it. I'm hoping for pictures soon, I've been waiting on my tail for what feels like forever. Lol
    From here on out I'll let everyone know when I'm updated.

Got an email today she said there will be more news soon. I'm excited.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania moomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi Daenerys View Post
    Got an email today she said there will be more news soon. I'm excited.
    Yay! I'm excited for you.
    Can't wait to see some pictures!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    It's been a while since I dropped by here! Ended up getting a Mertailor Spellbound for my first silicone tail (which I absolutely love, don't get me wrong!) because things were looking so uncertain here. I still dream of owning one of Nim's tails though! Would love to hear if there's been some concrete progress.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyuhan View Post
    It's been a while since I dropped by here! Ended up getting a Mertailor Spellbound for my first silicone tail (which I absolutely love, don't get me wrong!) because things were looking so uncertain here. I still dream of owning one of Nim's tails though! Would love to hear if there's been some concrete progress.
    Nothing yet, last I heard she was somewhere else working and would resume the tail when she got back to her area again. That was on March 24th. I've sent her a few emails but she's probably busy, hopefully she will get back to me with those pictures soon, I would love to see how my tail baby is doing. Thank you for checking in though, I will notify you once I received more info or some pics.

I think your color shifting scales are multi chrome. I have lots of experience in the nail polish world so I know lots about different types of designs and glitters and colors.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Just wanted to pop in. I haven't heard anything from Nim and was actually scared she may of been in a accident or something. She and I kept in contact for a while about making a tail for me and I was going to pay in full last June (2017). She randomly stopped replying to my messages and so I ended up getting a Spellbound from Mertailor. I'm glad to hear she's still doing well and I hope the tails she has been making looks awesome! Can't wait to see updates

Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    I look forward to seeing your progress.
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs

TailsAndTiaras.com

7 months. no update. bff of her no comment. look like she may had ran with money with no chatter made . anyone got update?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Yuki View Post
    5 months. no update. love her work. no update from nim glenda 2. i scare people not get tail. mah tv give same silence when off.

That's so sad! I've been following this thread closely in hopes of good news! I want to own a tail by Nim, but the lack of communication would butcher me.
    And her website is down again!
    I guess Spellbound it is!

I was wondering any progress? Has anyone heard from nim?

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Of all the great talent in the community, I’m absolutely shock there is still no update. It’s really look like Nim ran off with her money.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    It's over a year. Is there any updates on your tail too? The silence in this thread is a bit concerning. The fact you and the other mer who bought a tail from Nim and everything going quiet has me worry. I just want to see the best for this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Glinda Rose View Post
    In case anyone might be wondering what's going on with my tail: Nim and I spoke about it today, and she'll be resuming it soon.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies