Thread: Help! Florida Springs!!!

Exclamation Help! Florida Springs!!!

Hey everyone!

I know it's been a long time since I've been on here but a couple of my friends and I are going camping to a couple places in Florida this weekend and wanted to check out the springs. We go to school in the Tampa Bay area and it dawned on us that none of us have been to the springs! Where's everyone's favourites?

xoxo
    Mermaid Marissa
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold,
    There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    ~ETSY: Trove by the Sea~Google +~FACEBOOK~
    mermaidmarissa.studios@gmail.com

"Imagine a life of wonder"

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Maybe we can help each other on this. My friend was suppose to bring me to Alexander Spring as my van is having problem but he backed out. I got a hybrid tail I wanted to use for the first time but the local pool here in Lakeland does allow it. Almost every mermaid and merman here in Florida goes to Alexander Spring to go mermaiding. If you do go there, I will be grateful to ride along but I'm not expecting ya'll to agree. I will cover the entire gas for both part of the trip even though I'm at the halfway point on the I-4 stretch and ya'll can use my underwater camera if allow me to tag along. There a chance another friend of mine might be able to bring me on Sunday but that not yet definite. The place is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alexa...50583254952784 The awesome Mermaid Celeste swims there all the time. If you browse through that link photo, you'll see people posting picture of mermaids they saw at the park. I must point out also that even though Lithia Spring is closer to you; that spring had an algae bloom during the winter and I doubt you want to swim with fish poop all over the place.

Senior Member Pod of The South Marlin's Avatar
    Add Marlin on Facebook
    Manatee Springs is my favorite place to swim in the whole state. I'm from up north in the panhandle, and I have drove from here to Manatee just because it is that awesome.
    Even mermaids need tech support.

I have been to Alexander many times i love it there

Sent from my LGLS676 using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Awesome
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I have never swam in the springs with my tail. I usually stick to my pool. the springs are usually too cold for me.