Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AB Tails and Alexander Buratti- Have you been scammed?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

AB Tails and Alexander Buratti- Have you been scammed?

I recently came across a mermaid (I will encourage her to post her story here personally) who claims that this company: https://www.facebook.com/ABTails/?ref=br_rs took all her money for her tail and never delivered.
    Once I started asking people about this guy and his company, many started telling me he's done it to them and issued death threats and other online harassing behaviour.

People often come to me about these things because they are too scared of the tail makers to post this stuff themselves. I just wanted to start this thread because sometimes when one person speaks up, others will

If you had an experience with this person can you please post, and any proof that you have? The allegations I am hearing are VERY serious, and if they are true, this person needs to be blacklisted. However I have not dealt with them directly so all I can so on my end is simply facilitate a discussion.

Hello.

I went through this company about a year or two ago, and was thinking I would get a tail if i did a payment plan. I raised money, asked my boyfriend for help as well as friends who happily started to raise the money. I sent it in payments so eventually I would get it paid off, and I thought I was doing well. Until his now ex girlfriend who was a mermaid that worked for him told me what he really did with my money.

Turns our, he used it for personal stuff and not on my tail. He promised he would save it so as soon as i paid it off he would work on it, but she told me different. Needless to say I was hurt by what happened and I learned not to trust businesses like his. Cloth tails he is good at. But helping someone with silicone, after I spent $800 to send the mold and the money I raised with my fundraiser. It was horrible!

I talked to a mermaid last year who had a terrible experience with him, I'll talk to her again and see if she'd like to post

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Oh no! I hate when this happens to people

Senior Member Pod of Cali angelstarfish's Avatar

Follow angelstarfish on Tumblr Visit angelstarfish's Youtube Channel
    people like him are disgusting!!!
    “You were born wild. Never let them tame you." -Martha Graham

"Children of the sea,
    Lie down your heads to sleep
    As the maidens of the sea
    Carry you down to the deep…”

~Mermaid Lullaby

This is the guy who owned Mer-tails with Mermaid Kassandra right? He used to be on the forum I think there is a thread where he made an Orca tail. If I remember correctly, he started AB tails when Kassandra quit working with him because she found out he had been doing shady stuff behind her back.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

I have heard from many many many sources that he was not OK to his girlfriend and that's part of what has me concerned. I don't think she feels safe to come on and talk about it.

I guess really Im just saying everyone be weary. I think we need more proof before putting him on the blacklist and God knows I'm not trying to start a war here but I have heard some VERY serious allegations.

Just an updated:

I understand a few people have tried to message me on mernetwork their stories about this. I have messaging turned OFF. No one is blocked. I just have it turned off because it was filling up faster than I could get to it and honestly, there's lots of ways to contact me I didn't need one more hahaha.

I have been contacted by people with proof who don't feel safe to post it on the forum. So I have directed them to send their proof to Iona. I encourage anyone else who doesn't feel safe enough to put it in this thread, to do the same thing.

Yes, please- anyone who has proof of this please send it to me! If I have proof of harassment I can suspend or ban ban him, if I have proof of payment and no tail delivery I can blacklist him as a tailmaker. But people need to come talk to me about it! I don't bite, I promise

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

I'll do that too, the one i talked too was too scared to go public because her family had been threatened but she had all the screenshots and everything, even of the threats

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Yea this is what I was thinking of!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

I can verify. This was true. Mermaid kassandra warned me. And thank goodness she did.

I'm sorry to hear this, is not true we send all our Tails and everything always went fine! AniaR, as everyone knows one year ago the name of my company was MerTails&MermaidKassandra. I've changed company name getting back my ideas because kassandra was against me faking I was her friend using me for her personal tailmaking and controlling my life, she opened a fake account to throw Shi...t on me and on my work for gelosy since my company is ABTails I've sell only 2 tails one to my best friend one to my cousin so AniaR how can you write on this group that my clients are unsatisfied if I only have 2 and in my family e friend zone? If you AniaR even whiteout a profile photo, in real you Are Kassandra trying again the same game on the mernetwork I swear God I will denounce you!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop doing this putting people in shade only because you need others to shine!!!! You lie teller !!!!

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z010D utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kiyoko View Post
    Hello.

I went through this company about a year or two ago, and was thinking I would get a tail if i did a payment plan. I raised money, asked my boyfriend for help as well as friends who happily started to raise the money. I sent it in payments so eventually I would get it paid off, and I thought I was doing well. Until his now ex girlfriend who was a mermaid that worked for him told me what he really did with my money.

Turns our, he used it for personal stuff and not on my tail. He promised he would save it so as soon as i paid it off he would work on it, but she told me different. Needless to say I was hurt by what happened and I learned not to trust businesses like his. Cloth tails he is good at. But helping someone with silicone, after I spent $800 to send the mold and the money I raised with my fundraiser. It was horrible!
    I'm sorry but this is a lie your money his hire and now if you want il meek a money transfer given back every cent to you, and Kassandra is done I swear she was the one that wen we worked together was in love whit me but I'm gay and since Dr moment she knew she started destroying my life, I've spoken to Iona the main mermaid of mernetwork and she is helping me with the Kassandra problem

I have heard from many many many sources that he was not OK to his girlfriend and that's part of what has me concerned. I don't think she feels safe to come on and talk about it.

I guess really Im just saying everyone be weary. I think we need more proof before putting him on the blacklist and God knows I'm not trying to start a war here but I have heard some VERY serious allegations.
    I'm gay she's non my girlfriend I don't get money and not sending tails she quit whit our professionals work because she found out I was gay an she started drowning me and my name in lies because she was angry than she could never have me in that way, I've never said something bad on her she started I'm defending my self but I had enough I will denounce her to the police she is destroying my life

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    Yes, please- anyone who has proof of this please send it to me! If I have proof of harassment I can suspend or ban ban him, if I have proof of payment and no tail delivery I can blacklist him as a tailmaker. But people need to come talk to me about it! I don't bite, I promise
    I'm sorry but base every body know Kassandra has psychology problem. I had enough of her saying things on me that are lies, now she as another fake mernetwork account to continue throwing sht. On me I'm a respectable person and even if I love mermaids and mernetwork I'm going to the police to denounce Kassandra! I have enough

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    AniaR is Kassandra whit another fake account, she is done she thinks that everyone on mernetwork is from others places in the world but I live in Italy just like her and my sweet AniaR jet ready to be shown to the world for what you are my dear Kassandra Mauren your days of telling everyone bad things about me are over !!!!! Look in the mirror Kassandra and see the horrible person you are!!! No Iona I'm sorry to write this but me and my family are trying to keep this girl away from me, the day that me and Kassandra started having real problems was a summer morning I was talking just the night before whit her about a mysterious girl whit a strange name talking bad about me on the mernetwork, that girl was writing those things from a long time and Kassandra as "a friend" was always there to comfort me saying she was only a liar, that mysterious girl knew details about me she only knew! My brain started getting suspicious. The next day I needed to use her PC to check Gmail ad when I was about to enter in my email a sow the name of that mysterious girl on the gmail accounts Kassandra had on her PC, the account had the password already saves and I was able to enter and realize that the mysterious girl was my best friend filled with gelosy for me my heart stoped Whiteout saying nothing I left the same day her house and went back in Rome. Then she called me we quit friendship and she told me she done that because she loved me and I had to pay because I was Gay and I only loved her as a friend. Days went by and she transformed our old mertailor page in "mermaid Kassandra" and for my tail making I had to open a new page named ABTails since then I never received new orders except from my family😂 she is a bad person. For the orca tail we base made some mistakes because the tail disintegration came as the client expected the next days I given back the client all her money having no bad things in my brain, whit internet police they can se were AniaR is and from were her messages started from and If is the computer of Kassandra she will pay for all my suffering in legal way!!!!!

Mermaid Orchinus have her money back mistakes in two sometimes happen during shipping the product jets ruined but I given her all her money back

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kiyoko View Post
    I can verify. This was true. Mermaid kassandra warned me. And thank goodness she did.
    She is a fake person with no heart