Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AB Tails and Alexander Buratti- Have you been scammed?

Kassandra is you! Drop the fake

Inviato dal mio ASUS_Z010D utilizzando Tapatalk

Umm moderator I think this needs to be moved to the drama bubble... Yikes.

Uhh AinaR is Raina backwards. And Raina is Canadian. You can clearly see her previous posts on the thread.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Ok then sorry but, dear AinaR don't talk about people whiteout knowing them! You don't know how the story went so let's quit it here

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi Daenerys View Post
    Umm moderator I think this needs to be moved to the drama bubble... Yikes.
    Wen some one attacks you there is no moderation. Remember "respect 4 respect"

No one is saying anything. Raina literally just said in the previous post, that you yourself quoted, that there needs to be proof of the allegations because of how serious they are. So why are you freakingg out unless you have something to hide?
    The SeaGlass Siren

You posted your story and that should be it. Why are you even threatening people with the Internet police (which does not exist by the way) in the first place?
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    North Pacific Pod

Oregon. Home of bipolar weather and rain in 30 degree weather.
    Add SIF on Facebook
    Visit SIF's Youtube Channel

DW Trantham

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    Yes, please- anyone who has proof of this please send it to me! If I have proof of harassment I can suspend or ban ban him, if I have proof of payment and no tail delivery I can blacklist him as a tailmaker. But people need to come talk to me about it! I don't bite, I promise
    Iona, you probably remember my run-in with Purple-Rainbow-Tails and the disaster-tail that I recieved, but check in with DW Trantham about her tail. She paid for one and never recieved. Also pretty sure that Rainbow still hasn't recieved hers either.
    When you're caught and find yourself tossed back,
    take advantage of the motion, and catch the next wave!

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Oh boy.

Sif- I encourage you to privately message Iona with any proof. This isn't the place for discussions on that.

Merman Alexander, I'm sorry that you feel that people are attaching you! Raina (AnaiR) is not Kassandra, (I've met her, I promise.) and many mermaids send her stories about being scammed by different tailmakers. She did say she needs proof of any wrongdoing, and I have to say it seems like everything we have heard has come from this Kassandra? Again, if that's not the case, Iona (and myself) would happily accept pms with proof. You have told your side of the story.

Oh and Khaleesi, I don't think it needs to be moved to the drama bubble. That's more for things that are not pertinent to the thread and just take up space. I think it's important to hear from everyone involved in these things.

Also: keep it chill everybody. I don't want to go to breakfast and have a bunch of rule breaks in this thread when I come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Wes, Iona already caught this guy accessing other people's accounts is my understanding. He should be banned by now. Maybe touch base with her as I understand she's been In contact with a few people.

Alexander, I'm not someone you should threaten.

AB Tails and Alexander Buratti- Have you been scammed?

Ah ok I just woke up to the thread. I'm gonna lock this then till I know what's happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, people. Member "Merman Alexander" has been issued a temporary suspension for violating the following rules:

Don’t Lie.
    Do not say something that is objectively untrue, or make deceptive claims about oneself or others. This includes slander and making accusations with no evidence.

Respect others.
    This rule encompasses various infractions that might fall through the cracks, like hate speech, stalking people, ect. No flaming, no trolling. We shouldn’t have to tell you this stuff is wrong.

The rules can be found here:
    http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...nd-Disclaimers

I have been working with Iona and it seems that both parties are making accusations without any hard proof. We can not take any further action without said proof. I am unlocking this thread so that it can serve its original purpose. As always, any proof that should be heard with regard to this can be sent to me or Iona.

Carry on everyone.

Junior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Orcinus's Avatar
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman Alexander View Post
    Mermaid Orchinus have her money back mistakes in two sometimes happen during shipping the product jets ruined but I given her all her money back

I did get my money back. And Alexander worked with me when there were problems, as did Kasandra. I was not happy with my tail, it was damaged when it arrived, and took along time to be fixed and returned. When it came back it was horrible Not smooth at all, the paint had spread, the white turned yellow... it was a mess. BUT I also understand that this was his first smooth tail, and it was not as easy as he thought. (I am so british here, appologising for not getting what I ordered.. hense I did not want to post on the orgional thread.. I have a problem with confrontation and upsetting people, and I knew Kasandra was on the ball and warning people as well, so I knew it would get out there)

I had a great chat with Kassandra, understood her point of view, and she was scared for her life. I also chatted to Alexander who was very appologetic and worked to give me my money back.

Having said this, it was not a possitive experience for me. Both people involved tried their best to help, but it has put me off buying another silcone tail.

If anyone wants pictures etc I can try and find them.. my old computer died a death but I have some on FB I can post here.
    Formerly known as Victoria Lawford

Banned
    Follow MermaidAnnabella On Twitter
    Visit MermaidAnnabella's Youtube Channel

I think Alexander is lying.

Truth be told, I think Alexander is lying.
    1) Everything he says doesn't add up. He persists for evidence but doesn't provide his own. If he's made a sale or if he hasn't as a business he has to report that, so take a screenshot of your monthly reports and post it, blacking out your personal info. Or your tax declaration.
    2) He is ridiculously defensive. Each "reply" is increasibly immature and irate. There's no professionalism whatsoever in his tone or wording. I respect that he isn't fluent in English, but instead of whining and attacking people he needs to be professional and courteous. It's how being a businessman works (I would know).
    3) When he posted his tails for sale on the buy/sell/trade-a-tail facebook group and a woman by the name of Raina Mer posted a link to this thread, he kept spamming his own post with stickers, saying "I can and will be strong". Dude. You clearly need to take a class on being professional and a businessman. If you are right and are a victim, don't act like one, provide proof of your innocence. Don't make it all about you and try to emotionally manipulate people; you just look like a ridiculous child.
    4) Also on that post he said his "local police" and him are working on getting this thread taken down because it's "all lies". Does he not understand how the internet works? The police don't give a damn about this thread, and if he seriously did report this then he's only just a joke to the cops.

My hypothesis: AB tails and their owner, Alexander, is a butthurt, immature liar who is too freaked out on how to continue his scam now that he's been caught.
    Last edited by MermaidAnnabella; 07-18-2017 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Typos

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    It seems to be all in the past now, WaterDancer- the last post was May 19 and it's been quiet or handled behind the scenes since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Theta View Post
    It seems to be all in the past now, WaterDancer- the last post was May 19 and it's been quiet or handled behind the scenes since then.
    I think it's come back because he advertised In the sell group and Raina linked to this thread, so people who hadn't seen it are seeing it forthe first time

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Theta's Avatar
    Follow Theta On Twitter Add Theta on Facebook
    Follow Theta on Tumblr
    Ah, gotcha- thanks Momo