Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello merfriends! I am new to the mernetwork and just want to say greetings from Huntsville, TX! Its a smaller college town about forty five minutes from Houston, where I am going to school. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone else in the Texas pod!

Hello Diana! Welcome to MerNetwork
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of Cali
    Welcome, Diana!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thank you for the welcomes Kalani and Poly!

Hello Diana, and welcome!!!

I have a ton of friends that went to Sam- Go Bearkats! And, word on the mermaid street... there seems to be a really cool swimming hole called the Blue Lagoons near your area. Have you had a chance to try it out yet? I'm hoping to make a day trip out there this summer.

I have been to the blue lagoon it's really nice. Definitely a great mermaiding spot. It just opened for the season, but sadly I haven't had the time to go out and mermaid there. It's really beautiful there though we should go sometime!

Heck yes girl, count me in! That would be a great idea. I saw some really cool scuba vids there on youtube, and I have been clamoring to get my Mermaid on. Is it super busy like everyone says it is? I was thinking about getting my diving cert's there, but I might just have to settle with a closer location.

It just depends on the time you go. I've been around holidays and it's been hectic and I've been some days where there was pretty much no one at all. And I've been wanting to get my diving certification too! I hear that it's a great place to go for that.

Ok, we need to plan something as soon as the water gets warm enough for my weak butt to take it! Hopefully I will have my gopro by then, I would love to show that it's a Mer-Friendly swim zone.