Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sculpting on a Mahina Merfin?

Quote Originally Posted by lotusauriel View Post
    I will try that. I at least have thinner regular socks. Thank you all so so much.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
    Regular socks HURT.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidBrandie View Post
    Regular socks HURT.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    Well crap. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

I'm really surprised that the design of the mahina hasn't been slightly altered to taylor to all those who experience pain with the little nobbly things on the heel straps. Does anyone know what the purpose (if any) of those things are? I havent used my mahina yet and to be honest I'm quite scared to cos if it hurts my feet I'll probably not use it again. I need to widen the foot pockets a little too so hot water and tin cans inside it is.

Sent from my SM-G960F using MerNetwork mobile app

I'm sure they're there to keep the strap from falling off during use, but YIKES do they hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by the.tattooed.mermaid78 View Post
    I'm really surprised that the design of the mahina hasn't been slightly altered to taylor to all those who experience pain with the little nobbly things on the heel straps. Does anyone know what the purpose (if any) of those things are? I havent used my mahina yet and to be honest I'm quite scared to cos if it hurts my feet I'll probably not use it again. I need to widen the foot pockets a little too so hot water and tin cans inside it is.

I've been wondering the same thing! Does Mahina Mermaid know that the monofin hurts a lot of people's feet? I have scars on my feet that still haven't gone away from where my mahina has rubbed me. I've been wanting to buy the next size up because it is too tight on me when I wear the neoprene socks, but I'm worried that buying the next size up might still not help.

Has anyone had luck going a size up?
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

I had the right size a medium for me and it was a snug fit so decided to send it back and get the large size. Havebt swam in it yet but the propper size for me was hurting my feet just putting it on
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    I've been wondering the same thing! Does Mahina Mermaid know that the monofin hurts a lot of people's feet? I have scars on my feet that still haven't gone away from where my mahina has rubbed me. I've been wanting to buy the next size up because it is too tight on me when I wear the neoprene socks, but I'm worried that buying the next size up might still not help.

Has anyone had luck going a size up?