Thread: Sculpting on a Mahina Merfin?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidBrandie View Post
    As far as the rubbing and cramping goes, I get that. I just sort of powered through it for a year or two though and now it's fine. it's so sad to hear y'all can use them.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    It took that long to get used to it? But you actually did? If I know there's an end in sight, and I can at some point somehow use this thing, I want to. I have too much time and money into it not to. And I still haven't found a monofin that I think I will like better really. I mean yeah, the Luna seems to be a lot more skin friendly. But I still want that propulsion.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by lotusauriel View Post
    It took that long to get used to it? But you actually did? If I know there's an end in sight, and I can at some point somehow use this thing, I want to. I have too much time and money into it not to. And I still haven't found a monofin that I think I will like better really. I mean yeah, the Luna seems to be a lot more skin friendly. But I still want that propulsion.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk
    It did. When I first started swimming with one it was off Craig's list and too small. I used multiple pairs of swim socks to build up a tolerance. First to the cramping, then eventually to the blisters. Now I've got an adult size (those weren't available when I got the first one) and I only need swim socks because the pockets are slightly too large and I don't like the wiggle room.

It did take a while. It did hurt. I swam three days a week for a long while, just...gritting my teeth and dealing with foot pain. In really wanted this fin to be the one. That's not for everyone though, and if your latex allergy flares up with this fin I wouldn't advise it. I have a latex allergy too and this fin hadn't ever bothered me but all allergies are different.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty