Thread: Merbella Mermaids--Where are they now :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Merbella Mermaids--Where are they now :)

Name:  ophelia.jpg
Views: 3215
Size:  171.0 KB

So Let's have some fun! Lots of us are waiting for a tail by Raven, moving into the YEARS time frame, and since Raven has been posting some great tails--I've been dying to see them in action by their new lucky owners!

Specifically, I've been looking for who bought the Ophelia tail (pictured) , it was posted for sale two years ago, just wondering if anyone knew who got her.

And then for fun, I thought anyone who owned a Merbella tail (past or present!) could post their pictures here! There really should be a facebook or special group for Merbella Mermaids. Unless there already is..???

Happy Swimming!!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    The person who bought it as I understand it, never did anything with it and approached another tail maker (I think pearlie) to make a copy of it. they never sent raven any photos in the tail though she was hopeful for some. Was basically bought and never heard of again I wonder if they damaged it or something maybe

Really?! That's insane, Maybe there were fit issues or damage as you said. I feel like all of Ravens tails mysteriously disappear and that's such a shame because I know there's sooo many more out there!

Unrelated, what's the best way to get ahold of you Raina? Can you shoot me your email address?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    I bought my starry night tail some years ago (I think it's like 4 now or something) and she's still beautiful. But I'm excited about my new tail! The first pic is the final one I got from Raven, the second is me shortly after I got it and the last 2 are from early this year when my friend tried it and demanded we take her to the beach for a photo shoot when she got it on. Still as beautiful as the day I got it <3

The woman who bought Ophelia was on the forums for a time. Unfortunately, the only post I remember her making was about how one of the fins was torn off (by a child, maybe?). At least that is what I remember - I could be off. Whatever the case was, it's a bummer we don't hear much about the tail, I know I was crazy over it
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

Quote Originally Posted by Kalani View Post
    The woman who bought Ophelia was on the forums for a time. Unfortunately, the only post I remember her making was about how one of the fins was torn off (by a child, maybe?). At least that is what I remember - I could be off. Whatever the case was, it's a bummer we don't hear much about the tail, I know I was crazy over it
    This is the same thing I recalled as well. She was doing a gig and the kids were too rough on her fins. I believe all of us mers that read about that were all a bit sad/shocked because we were all in love with this tail.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I don't use messaging on mernetwork I have it turned off, you can message my public fan page or use the contact form on my website. but if you're looking for any special advice I don't usually have time and I created a website full of resources that is linked on my main page

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTailsArt View Post
    Name:  ophelia.jpg
Views: 3215
Size:  171.0 KB

So Let's have some fun! Lots of us are waiting for a tail by Raven, moving into the YEARS time frame, and since Raven has been posting some great tails--I've been dying to see them in action by their new lucky owners!

Specifically, I've been looking for who bought the Ophelia tail (pictured) , it was posted for sale two years ago, just wondering if anyone knew who got her.

And then for fun, I thought anyone who owned a Merbella tail (past or present!) could post their pictures here! There really should be a facebook or special group for Merbella Mermaids. Unless there already is..???

Happy Swimming!!
    I have always loved this tail. I do hope it hasn't been destroyed. I would be very sad if it was.

~Kaylin

A child tore it off? I feel like it would take a LOT for that to happen. I have two pretty eager little-merbabies and they've *fins crossed* never done any damage to my tails!

Raina, I believe I did message you, but you have multiple FB accounts lol. Maybe I didn't get the right one.

I love the pictures Mer-Crazy. How awesome of a friend you are to have shared your tail! I can never get my friends to get in one LOL they just think I'm totally crazy.

Anyways lets keep up the "Merbella Mermaid Search!" Post your tails, tops, and photo shoots here!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    All my friends love the mermaid thing haha. I don't mind with the blue one cause it's already got a bit of minor damage to it (from me) and no extra fins and because it was a partial silicone it's sturdy as anything. I don't plan to share my new tail though haha. And she's getting her own tail soon and had never even seen a silicone tail in real life, let alone tried one on so I needed to let her try it haha.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mer-Crazy; 04-09-2017 at 01:11 AM.

Here is mine...it will be 3 yrs old this month.

Mine is on the right
    Attachment 40798

Attachment 40799

Name:  s7.jpg
Views: 812
Size:  587.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images