Thread: Merfolk in Video Games and MMORPGs

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Merfolk in Video Games and MMORPGs

Okay, I've seen threads about stuff, and it could just be my ADHD making it hard to concentrate on looking through the threads. However, I'm trying to find or compile a list of video games where BOTH mermen AND mermaids are in the game and the character you play as in the game takes on the form of or is a merman or mermaid. I'm like frantically looking for a game that involves merfolk. It just baffles me that a video game involving an underwater world and permanent full time merfolk don't exist. I don't have the knowledge or resources to recreate this in a video game, and I'm already trying to write a story around this theme. Can anyone either give me a link to a thread or maybe share a game here.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman Dylan View Post
    Okay, I've seen threads about stuff, and it could just be my ADHD making it hard to concentrate on looking through the threads. However, I'm trying to find or compile a list of video games where BOTH mermen AND mermaids are in the game and the character you play as in the game takes on the form of or is a merman or mermaid. I'm like frantically looking for a game that involves merfolk. It just baffles me that a video game involving an underwater world and permanent full time merfolk don't exist. I don't have the knowledge or resources to recreate this in a video game, and I'm already trying to write a story around this theme. Can anyone either give me a link to a thread or maybe share a game here.
    As far as I know, the Little Mermaid games and 2nd Life were pretty much it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I know about these, and I've heard of second life.

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Atlantica
    Sims 3 Island Paradise

I found this one today.

The Guided Fate Paradox

Senior Member Pod of The South saborigakusei's Avatar
    There's a single player computer game called Aquaria that I really like. It's actually one of my favorite games of all time due to how gorgeous and exploratory it is.

You play as Naija (link), who isn't your classic image of a mermaid as she is bipedal, but she lives underwater and has two huge finned feet. You explore the world with her to learn about her forgotten past. There are enemies and bosses to fight if that's your thing but you can also befriend sea creatures, search for treasure, cook, and gain special abilities that unlock new parts of the map.

It was $30 but there are hours on hours of gameplay and it is well worth it in my opinion, especially if the idea of freely swimming through and exploring a vast underwater world excites you. ^^

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saborigakusei View Post
    There's a single player computer game called Aquaria that I really like. It's actually one of my favorite games of all time due to how gorgeous and exploratory it is.

You play as Naija (link), who isn't your classic image of a mermaid as she is bipedal, but she lives underwater and has two huge finned feet. You explore the world with her to learn about her forgotten past. There are enemies and bosses to fight if that's your thing but you can also befriend sea creatures, search for treasure, cook, and gain special abilities that unlock new parts of the map.

It was $30 but there are hours on hours of gameplay and it is well worth it in my opinion, especially if the idea of freely swimming through and exploring a vast underwater world excites you. ^^
    I'm going to check this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Quote Originally Posted by saborigakusei View Post

I think Sims 3 Island Paradise is like that, but it's full blown mer with a tail or not, and you can play as a merman or mermaid.

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    I love Aquaria! The music is wonderful as well!
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Pod of New England
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel

Merfolk in Video Games and MMORPGs

I know this game is not about mermaids but I wanted to share this park about a Merman or Poseidon awesome right! Game is sim city

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

I think video games are amazing. Players of all skill levels can enjoy video games. Some games are designed for more experienced players, while others are for beginners. What do you think about it?

I think video games are a great opportunity to escape from boring everyday life or dilute your routine life. As for me, I play WOW WRATH OF THE LICH KING and at first it was difficult for me to play and I ordered services to boost my account on this site https://gamingcy.com/en-us/wow-wotlk-classic-carry . They pumped my account very quickly and I didn't pay that much. Now I feel very comfortable playing.

I like to play fun games with cool music.

The theme of gaming entertainment is very important for me. A few days ago, my daughter asked me to search the Internet for some musical and fun games. I did some googling and was able to find a cool fnf free play game. Now my daughter does her homework after school and then sits down to play Friday night funkin. She loved this fun game very much.

I'm already aware from personal experience that you can now find a pretty cool Overwatch booster. Now that I try to perform the same thing, I have no issues at all. I strongly advise looking at and reading about overwatch boosting because they were quite helpful to me when I needed a quality increase. In order for your rank in the game to fast rise, I hope that you will find it useful as well. Prior to using it, I did not believe in it myself. I hope I was able to help. Good luck.

While it might seem elusive, there are indeed games that fulfill your merfolk fantasy. One such MMORPG is "Mabinogi," where players can choose to be a mermaid or merman and explore the magical world of Erinn. Another option is "The Sims 4: Island Living" expansion pack, allowing players to create mermaid characters and live in the picturesque world of Sulani. Additionally, in the indie game "Stardew Valley," players can marry a mermaid or merman character, enhancing the gameplay experience. If you're looking for a more traditional RPG, "World of Warcraft" has playable merfolk-like creatures called Naga. For a truly immersive experience, consider checking out "The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker," where the protagonist can transform into a Rito, a bird-like humanoid species. For a unique twist, Go to Misty Continent download page might just be what you're looking for, leading you to undiscovered underwater realms and permanent merfolk adventures.

10 Sustainable Coffee Brands for Eco-Friendly Enthusiasts

What is also notable in World of Warcraft are the things that are very decently drawn from an aesthetic point of view: impressive armor, intimidating weapons, mystical artifacts - everything is so and want to touch and buy. As for their characteristics, it all depends on their price and how much wow gold you are willing to pay for this or that thing. Equipment means a lot, if it is low-level, then even elementary quests can be an impossible task for you, not to mention the campaigns to raid bosses, capture the flag or castle sieges https://boosters.gg/wow/.