Thread: I'm back!!!

Junior Member Pod of Cali fishboy's Avatar
    Follow fishboy On Twitter
    Follow fishboy on Tumblr

I'm back!!!

I've been off mernetwork for a LONG ass time, and I feel terribly guilty. I miss all my fishy family.
    I mean, I have a reason (sorta) for being away. At least the past few weeks... My wonderful boyfriend was in town! It was fun, but now he's gone home and I have long-distance relationship blues.
    Anybody else in a long distance relationship? Anybody with coping tips? Because there has to be something better than crying like a baby.

Sorry for the late reply! My friend was in a long-distance relationship and she and her boyfriend used to send each other little trinkets in the mail. Like, she would send him art she made and he would send her shells because he lived near the beach. I thought it was a cute little thing to do, but it probably got expensive after a while...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!

I don't know much about long distant relationships, but I do know about long distant friendships. One thing that helps me is, if you know you're not going to hear from them/see them for a while, spend your time living your life to the absolute fullest, and then that way when you next see/hear from them, you'll have lots to talk about and catch up on.
    Glinda Rose
    A.K.A. Your Bubbliness

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/ZNXtyNg9u1SF2" width="480" height="272" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

My husband and I, when we were still dating and living in different towns we would play a game together online and voice chat at the same time if said game doesn't already have it. We played monster hunters a lot. It helped, I'd also leave little post it notes hidden all over his place when I visited so he would be finding them long after I left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk