Thread: Any Crafty Mers?

Any Crafty Mers?

Hey all!
    Anyone local to me (Orange County/Disneyland area) that sews or wants to learn how? I got a job at a sewing machine shop and have no sales and my boss is starting to get bummed out...If ya'll are looking for a new machine let me know! I can get you a great price(:

<3 Laura Lagune
    She is a MERMAID! But approach her with caution, for her mind swims at depth where most would drown.

Any Crafty Mers?

I live behind animal kingdom, and I am terrified of using my sewing machine.

I only know how to hand-sew.

Edit: apologies, Orange County also exists in Florida. I'm bad at reading today.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Yes, actually. I'm way over due for a new machine, I sew way too much and my little beginner one just isn't doing the job! I'll need one that can sew some hefty fabrics along with thin ones, a variety of stitches and widths, and just won't get stuck on itself every ten inches.
    I haven't used many other machines, but my friend has a wonderful Bernina (not sure of the model but in the $1000 range) whose quality i'd love to match but I just can't do anything about that price. I'm looking at $500 at the most, not sure what I can get with that though.

If im not ready for a new machine, do you do repairs or have extra pieces and parts?
    Last edited by Ashe; 04-20-2017 at 11:17 AM.
    she believed she could, so she did
    formerly known as Kalani

I need a serger do you sell any what price range do you have models brands ect. Thanks.

Ashe- We have several under $1000, and my favorite one (normally 1,000) is on sale for $699 right now! Little over budget, but it does amazing things and even has decorative stitches(:
    She is a MERMAID! But approach her with caution, for her mind swims at depth where most would drown.

Khaleesi (love the name BTW!) We have a really nice Viking S200 Serger currently on sale for $499. Its a 4 thread overlocking DREAM Machine!! I personally love it haha!