Thread: Alexander Springs on Saturday April 29th merman/mermaid swim

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar

Alexander Springs on Saturday April 29th merman/mermaid swim

I'll be at Alexander Spring on the 29th to get more pictures in my tail. It would be great if anyone joins too and I'll be sure to get them pictures too. My camera does take really great underwater pictures.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I will hopefully be near Orlando for MegaCon in May. If I can get over there for the con (boss may or may not give the time off), I'd love to stop by Alexander Springs and swim!

hey guys!
    Although i wouldnt be able to make an april 29th meet, i will be at Alexander Springs the 25 of may for a swim if you like to join me then. it would be awesome to meet some fellow mers in the Central FL area.
    ----> Swimming through life one pool at a time <----

Imma be down from May 14 to June 9! I'd love to go visit the springs on one (or more) of the weekends!

Sweet! MegaCon is May 25-28 so if I can get down to Florida that's perfect! What do you think Slim?

Because SirenCedes will be there on the 25th, let all aim for Thursday, May the 25th. I'm not sure if the van I drive will be fixed by then so I'm happy to cover gas if someone want to pick me up from Lakeland. You need to come through this town anyways if you're come from Interstate 4. This will more awesome because of the fact both Zeldamanic and I both own Mazu tails. I really hope we all can do this. What does everyone think?
    Last edited by Slim; 04-26-2017 at 12:22 AM.

Survivor of cyberbullies

I definitely can't make it. Volcano Bay opens that day. Sorry, guys.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Because SirenCedes will be there on the 25th, let all aim for Tuesday, May the 25th. I'm not sure if the van I drive will be fixed by then so I'm happy to cover gas if someone want to pick me up from Lakeland. You need to come through this town anyways if you're come from Interstate 4. This will more awesome because of the fact both Zeldamanic and I both own Mazu tails. I really hope we all can do this. What does everyone think?
    so thankful to go on a swim with you but the dates you have mixed up unfortunately. my trip down there is in May, so it would be a Thursday the 25th

It's fixed

Quote Originally Posted by SirenCedes View Post
    so thankful to go on a swim with you but the dates you have mixed up unfortunately. my trip down there is in May, so it would be a Thursday the 25th

Survivor of cyberbullies

I do have a ride on Thursday May 25th. Just making sure that some of you are still going to show up. If you can make it to Lakeland, the person that bringing me can seat up to 3 more people.

Survivor of cyberbullies

I'm still on track to be there! I'm so excited to meet you guys!!

I'll be there on the 25th for May. Can't way to see all of you soon. You can private message me for my number if you like.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Pod of The South Rebela Hunter's Avatar
    Sadly, I can't make this meetup this time!
    I'll definitely try for the next meet-up if possible
    'And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.' - Matthew 4:19 (KJV)

Hobbyist Mermaid & Orca Enthusiast
    DeviantART || Facebook || Instagram

On the 25th, I should be arriving a little after 11:30 or noon time. I will be bringing my underwater Olympus camera. It's the camera I use for all of my photos on my instagram page. If someone else want to use it to take pictures while we are at the spring, I'm cool with that.

Survivor of cyberbullies

I'm still showing up on Thursday the 25th. What time are the rest of you showing up? I'll be arriving around 11:30 or noon time. I can message my cell phone if you need directions

Survivor of cyberbullies

That sounds good!! I'll be bringing a friend who isn't on the network. Please be patient with her because so had a really bad experience with fish swarming on her so she's afraid of fish. She'll be working on that while we're there.

My hubby will be joining as well. I'm very excited to meet you guys!!

That is perfectly fine. I'm bringing my hybrid tail and my fabric tail. My fin fun tail is a small so she can use it if she fits in it. There isn't really many fish at all so she has nothing to worry about. She'll be fine It's going to be fun and exciting to meet some not so local mers

Quote Originally Posted by SirenCedes View Post
    That sounds good!! I'll be bringing a friend who isn't on the network. Please be patient with her because so had a really bad experience with fish swarming on her so she's afraid of fish. She'll be working on that while we're there.

My hubby will be joining as well. I'm very excited to meet you guys!!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I should be there around noon! My boyfriend will be coming too, he will swim but I don't know if he will try out a monofin. I'm bringing my hybrid and fabric tails too. He might be able to fit my monofin but probably not the fabric tail. It won't be a problem though, as he hasn't expressed an interest yet in tail swimming. He can help with taking photos if you want, he's good with cameras XD

I too am excited to meet everyone!

I'll be there by noon. Chances are I'll be there like a half hour before then. I'm not too hard to find. I'm 6'3" and weigh 120 lbs so the first tallest skinniest guy you see is probably me. Plus both of my tails are black. Can't wait to see you all. I'll be near the water. You both can call me Slim or Jason.

Survivor of cyberbullies