Thread: Traveling with neoprene. Help!! How???

Question Traveling with neoprene. Help!! How???

So just made my first neoprene tail and am super paranoid about creases. How do you travel with a neoprene tail and not hurt it? T.T please help!!
    <iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/xThuW1eGfUur5t9ug0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>via GIPHY

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid Saoirse's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Saoirse on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Saoirse on Tumblr
    Whenever I traveled with my tail I actually had a bag to carry it for shorter trips.
    Longer ones I would find a spot where I can lay it mostly flat without anything on top of it. A loose fold in half could shorten the length of space you need and if you put something with a slight round shape like a toilet paper roll inside the fold it would prevent it from forming a crease. The rear area of a car for example can be a great spot to sit your tail since it shouldn't sit too high up to where it would be a nuisance to whoever's driving. :o
    My scrap neoprene only got permanent creases in it after long extended periods of pressure and heat.
    It's actually a lot harder to permanently crease neoprene than you may think!
    Congrats on your tail. I hope you get many swims with it <3
    Saoirse (Seer-sha) means "freedom" in Gaelic, which is what I feel below the surface. I'm a freshwater mermaid.
    Empress of the Strid Empire Pod