Thread: Creating My Company Name. HELP!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel

Creating My Company Name. HELP!

So yeah Mernetwork Land i need y'all help in choosing the name for my future tail making company. As some of you may already know, im in the process of creating what to me will be the first fully functional extended mermaid tail that could compare to the quality and realism offered by JMB FX Studios, so after i finish constructing my first prototype and figure out whatever could have gone wrong be it with buoyancy or what ever else ill start selling them to whoever wants one. I also plan on making a type of regular length tail that overcomes the heel bump that i hate so much so ill be offering 4 types of tails the last two i wont disclose just yet cause it'll take me a while to make after i finish the one im working on now...

Also any suggestions on prices for the Ex tails would be great, keep in mind how much work is put to produce one of these and also how much materials will go into this type of tail. JMBFX Studios i think last time i checked priced their tails at about $30,000 and i don't think theres any way a regular mermaid like most of us will spend that much money on a tail even though they are Ex Tails, also their staggering price may be due to the fact that they are for a big tv production and they have the founds for it.

So please help me out and vote for the ones you find to be the most original and good sounding i came up with these in a few hours so forgive me if some may sound repetitive, also feel free to suggest any other name that you've came up with and wish to share with me.

Candidates:

1: Marinus FX Creations.
    2: Mortimers Tails LLC.
    3: Extended Seas.
    4: ElonTails.
    5: Longfish Tails.
    6: Longfish Productions.
    7: 7Seas Tails.
    8: LongerMers FX Studios.
    9: Marina Tails.
    10: Kakens Sea.
    11: Deep Water Mers.
    12: OpenSea Tails.
    13: FishMades.
    14: LongerFins.
    15: SharkFins.
    16: Usea Tails.
    17: 7Seas.
    18: 7Seafins.
    19: IslandMer Tails.
    20: Seachange Productions.
    21: Basking(Mers) Mermaids inc.
    22: Stillwater Productions.
    23: WhaleFins.
    24: SevenSeasSirens (SSS).
    25: Shells & Fins.
    26: SeaMonster.
    27: Big Flukes.
    28: DragonSeas.
    29: Transcended Tails.
    30: MoonShine Tails.
    31: Atlantic Mist.
    32: AtlantisFins Productions.
    33: TrotonianMers Studios.

*Edited for obvious reasons. Again sorry for being so blunt. Also added new name candidates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Marinus Mortimer; 05-05-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Hey Mortimer!

I like a lot of these names. It can be really hard to choose a name for your business. You want it to have good SEO online, be easy to remember , and resonate with your customer base!

Here's a few links I have found helpful in the past you might wanna read over before you make your decision

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/21774

https://www.inc.com/guides/2010/06/c...-business.html

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/76958

Good luck!!!!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Trident True's Avatar
    Ok, its hard to help decide on a business name. I think this decision will need to come from you. however i do like the name Extended Seas.

Now I'm going to be very direct with you. I have taken offense, Marinus this is a huge kick in the teeth to the people you mentioned. it comes across as you believe you'll be the only one that WILL have success With the EXtended tail and the tail you're creating will be the only one that measures up. Yes I've been doing mine for a long time, But I haven't finished YET. It comes across like we were the Guinea Pigs and now you've got it all worked out. You're the only one that is going to have success.

the were all good specimens but all of those had a malfunction of some kind due to the construction method, i from what i know and have planned will be the only one with an "EX" (for extended) tail that could compare to the ones produced by JMBFX,

Can someone please get me back to the ocean before I suffocate... I need the water......

I just read him as saying previous versions malfunctioned and he's hoping to solve those issues.

Pod of New England

Creating My Company Name. HELP!

Trident im so sorry to have ofended you in that way i in no way meat to sound like you or the others wont succeed in your tails, what i was referring to the fact that I've learned from all of you guys in no way were y'all my guinea pigs to the contrary always been there for me on my journey guiding me.
    I always take people's advice and learn from their experiences I've learned a lot from you and i know you will have success again sorry if i may have sounded like i was putting anyone down that was not my intention.

Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Trident True's Avatar
    Marinus, Apology accepted

Can someone please get me back to the ocean before I suffocate... I need the water......

Pod of New England
    I'm glad Trident cause your one of the few people in here I've communicated with the most and out of the people listed above I consider you and also Lili my friends, if I mentioned you guys was because of all I've learned from you guys, if it weren't for you I'd probably hadn't gotten this far myself so thank you and again I'm Sorry if I may have sounded like a jerk I tend to have that issue alot.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Do u have a name yet because I like stillwater Production

Mermaid Lilac<3
    <3 Mermaid Lilac <3

Quote Originally Posted by Marinus Mortimer View Post
    So yeah Mernetwork Land i need y'all help in choosing the name for my future tail making company. As some of you may already know, im in the process of creating what to me will be the first fully functional extended mermaid tail that could compare to the quality and realism offered by JMB FX Studios, so after i finish constructing my first prototype and figure out whatever could have gone wrong be it with buoyancy or what ever else ill start selling them to whoever wants one. I also plan on making a type of regular length tail that overcomes the heel bump that i hate so much so ill be offering 4 types of tails the last two i wont disclose just yet cause it'll take me a while to make after i finish the one im working on now...

Also any suggestions on prices for the Ex tails would be great, keep in mind how much work is put to produce one of these and also how much materials will go into this type of tail. JMBFX Studios i think last time i checked priced their tails at about $30,000 and i don't think theres any way a regular mermaid like most of us will spend that much money on a tail even though they are Ex Tails, also their staggering price may be due to the fact that they are for a big tv production and they have the founds for it.

So please help me out and vote for the ones you find to be the most original and good sounding i came up with these in a few hours so forgive me if some may sound repetitive, also feel free to suggest any other name that you've came up with and wish to share with me.

Candidates:

1: Marinus FX Creations.
    2: Mortimers Tails LLC.
    3: Extended Seas.
    4: ElonTails.
    5: Longfish Tails.
    6: Longfish Productions.
    7: 7Seas Tails.
    8: LongerMers FX Studios.
    9: Marina Tails.
    10: Kakens Sea.
    11: Deep Water Mers.
    12: OpenSea Tails.
    13: FishMades.
    14: LongerFins.
    15: SharkFins.
    16: Usea Tails.
    17: 7Seas.
    18: 7Seafins.
    19: IslandMer Tails.
    20: Seachange Productions.
    21: Basking(Mers) Mermaids inc.
    22: Stillwater Productions.
    23: WhaleFins.
    24: SevenSeasSirens (SSS).
    25: Shells & Fins.
    26: SeaMonster.
    27: Big Flukes.
    28: DragonSeas.
    29: Transcended Tails.
    30: MoonShine Tails.
    31: Atlantic Mist.
    32: AtlantisFins Productions.
    33: TrotonianMers Studios.

*Edited for obvious reasons. Again sorry for being so blunt. Also added new name candidates.

Hey I thought of one and I hope it dose not effect the decision making! I thought of the name was this

Marinus Sea Studios
    Or
    Oceananic FX Creations

Sent from my SM-J320V using MerNetwork mobile app

Like the second choice

Mermaid Lilac<3
    <3 Mermaid Lilac <3

Pod of New England
    I’m still up for a change until I register the name legally I’m open to suggestions so thanks guys

Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus