Thread: Hello~

Hello~

Hi! I finally decided to join this forum haha
    Sort of as a means to motivate myself to get better at swimming. I'm not a strong swimmer at all. I never was as a kid, and all I can do at the moment is float and dive a tiny bit.
    When I discovered that mermaiding was a thing, I got really excited and started some swimming classes to get stronger at swimming!

I really love the Fin Fun tail since I think it's such a pretty fabric tail and I hope to get this one once I'm strong enough to swim in this tail.
    Of course I have my dreams for a silicone tail LOL

Other than that, I'm an artist! I'm currently only freelance as an artist, but I hope to get into the gaming industry some day. You can check out some of my art here

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the mernetwork. Your art is pretty good.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Welcome! I'm so glad to hear that you're taking swim lessons! Lots of people seem to think that the tail will magically make them a good swimmer, but a good foundation is so so so important for fun and safety!
    Beautiful art, lovely tail, glad to have you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you both c:!
    And yeah! I was mostly worried about the safety. I know Fin Fun has a feature where you can kick off the tail in need, but I still think it's important to be strong at swimming. Plus, I really want to pull off that mermaid look haha