Thread: Custom Dragonskin Silicone tails for sale -$2,000

Custom Dragonskin Silicone tails for sale -$2,000

Aloha Mers,
    After making over 15 custom latex tails and 2 silicone tails, I'm now taking orders for custom silicone tails !
    Price is $2,000 and includes my favorite monofin- they hydra, which I think is the best fin for flex and strength. Tail is made with
    dragonskin platinum silicone and is pigmented with shimmery colors so paint will not chip or scrape off.
    Did I mention the weight?? I've avoiding upgrading to silicone for so long because I really disliked the heavier weight compared to my latex tails but now I have designed the silicone tails lighter and I'm very happy. My newest blue/purple "amazon butterfly" tail made of silicone only weighs 18 lbs! I'm very happy to have a lightweight silicone tail and be able to offer these for sale.

Please email me at AlohaMermaidCitrine@Gmail.com to discuss your design-- First come first served, right now I can make your tail in approx 1 month, no long waiting lists! Please note, I do not check this forum regularly so any serious inquires need to email my gmail : )

Please check out my facebook or instagram @MermaidCitrine for lots of pictures of my 2 silicone tails and many other latex tails I've made previously to see my work (note, I'm no longer offering the latex)
    Thank you!
    <3 Mermaid Citrine

http://facebook.com/MermaidCitrine

Name:  AmazonButterflyTail.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  131.7 KB
    Name:  RainbowUnicornTail.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  120.2 KB
    Name:  AquaScales.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  88.8 KB

also side note.....I had mentioned this years ago when I made my Amazon Butterfly tail in latex with the same fluke design but its worth repeating.....the fluke design I created on this one was inspired by Merbella's "angler" fluke. It was not meant to be an exact copy but it was inspired by it. Mad respect to Mermaid Raven for her pioneering efforts in this community.

Holy cow the top tail is beautiful!

I cant wait to get mine! Full review coming as soon as its here! Plus an unboxing!
    She is a MERMAID! But approach her with caution, for her mind swims at depth where most would drown.

Could you make a silicone and neoprene tail for a bit less money?