Thread: see-through Fin Fun Tail

see-through Fin Fun Tail

Hi guys! quick question-

I noticed that my fin fun tail can be a see through when I'm swimming in it. I've tried white leggings and light colored swimsuit bottoms but it hasn't helped much. what have you guys tried to correct this, and how effective was it?
    If it matters, I have the purple tail.

Try getting the matching swim bottoms!

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Maybe take some swimsuit like material and make a sleeve just for your legs to slide into?

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mary Marine's Avatar
    You could probably add a liner relatively easily. Buy some spandex liner like these (https://www.spandexhouse.com/product...navName=Lining, the bottom four choices are all 4 way stretch BTW even though it doesn't say in the description) or a nude/neutral spandex if you want it to be a heavier weight. Trace your Fun Fun tail skin onto butcher paper or some poster board for the pattern. Cut out the pattern, lay it over the liner spandex, and trace out two sides to sandwich together. Cut out the liner, leaving a couple inches around the line, and pin them together (lay the pin perpendicular to the line). Then find someone with a good sewing machine (because sewing stretchy material is a bitch unless you are practiced at it or have an industrial sewing machine) to sew the pieces together. Then you can either have leave it separate like a sock or sew it to the inside of your Fin Fun tail skin at the waist.
    "I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living." — Anaīs Nin