Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite Mermaid Movie?

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    My favourite mermaid movie would have to be Aquamarine. I used to watch that show EVERY SINGLE DAY over and over again. I used to copy Aqua and I still know EVERY characters line by heart. It is a fave.

Sent from my SM-G550T using MerNetwork mobile app
    Mela.Mermaid

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Aquamarine is such a fun movie! I love to watch it while I make jewelry. ^_^
    ​Formerly known as "DominaDomino"

Senior Member Pod of Cali deepblue's Avatar
    I really enjoy that movie when I'm in need of something that's light-hearted and easy on the emotions. I do love the way it handles the concept of love, and how absolutely cool about Aqua the guy is- whose name escapes me atm- but when she asks if he loves her, he's just a cool guy about it, tries to be understanding and totally honest, he's not all WOAH WEIRDO and he doesn't take advantage in some smarmy way. He's a great guy character, I love him.

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Quote Originally Posted by deepblue View Post
    I really enjoy that movie when I'm in need of something that's light-hearted and easy on the emotions. I do love the way it handles the concept of love, and how absolutely cool about Aqua the guy is- whose name escapes me atm- but when she asks if he loves her, he's just a cool guy about it, tries to be understanding and totally honest, he's not all WOAH WEIRDO and he doesn't take advantage in some smarmy way. He's a great guy character, I love him.
    Raymond
    Mela.Mermaid

Aquamarine (with Sarah Paxton) was a childhood favorite, and I still absolutely love that movie to this day. Yes, it's a 100% cheesy teen comedy, but just the whole "vibe" I get from it makes me so happy and nostalgic, you know?

Aquamarine (with Sarah Paxton) was a childhood favorite, and I still absolutely love that movie to this day. Yes, it's a 100% cheesy teen comedy, but just the whole "vibe" I get from it makes me so happy and nostalgic, you know?