Thread: Cabana bay tail?

Senior Member Pod of The South thatotakugalaxy's Avatar
    Add thatotakugalaxy on Facebook

Cabana bay tail?

Anyone been to universals cabana bay? I've heard theres a HUGE pool and I wanna know if I can use my mermaid tail there? Its the cabana bay hotel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    St Augustine FL mermaid! I'm a bit crazy, but I swear I can be fun to be around

Theme parks frown upon it. Being a liability and everything. On a plus note their pool is amazing even has a lazy river!

Quote Originally Posted by frozenbutterflywings View Post
    Theme parks frown upon it. Being a liability and everything. On a plus note their pool is amazing even has a lazy river!

Ah, alright. So is that a no?

I wouldn't try it there

Quote Originally Posted by frozenbutterflywings View Post
    I wouldn't try it there

Alright. I'l take it but ask before using just incase. Thanks

Good idea

Or you could call ahead!

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

True! o: I doubt I can get there number though XD

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    (407) 503-4000

Next question?

Quote Originally Posted by thatotakugalaxy View Post
    True! o: I doubt I can get there number though XD
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Hey there! I work with Universal as a lifeguard, and I can guarantee you that they don't allow tails in any of the pools. Mermaid Ripple tried asking a few days ago when she visited, and it basically comes down to a giant safety and corporate issue.

Cabana Bay and Loews are both Ellis guarded pools, owned by Universal. That's a lot of red tape to get through. It's the same reason why you can't mermaid at Disney's guarded pools either.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidCelesteFL View Post
    Hey there! I work with Universal as a lifeguard, and I can guarantee you that they don't allow tails in any of the pools. Mermaid Ripple tried asking a few days ago when she visited, and it basically comes down to a giant safety and corporate issue.

Cabana Bay and Loews are both Ellis guarded pools, owned by Universal. That's a lot of red tape to get through. It's the same reason why you can't mermaid at Disney's guarded pools either.

Dang it I was hoping to take my tail on a Disney cruise It's not a vacation if I can't go for a swim in my tail. Not even the adult only pools

You can take your tail on your cruise, though! I did it and got to swim in Castaway Caye.

Well that's a good constellation prize. I wasn't looking into one that goes there I was thinking Panama Canal or Mexico 14 days. Maybe a change of plans would be in order we haven't decided on one yet and since we are moving this year we have to wait till next year for the cruise anyway. Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidCelesteFL View Post

Awww no ;_; I always feel like i'm missing something whenever I'm underwater without a tail D: Are you sure theres nowhere In universal at all I can swim in my tail at?

Galaxy, I think there a spring on the outskirt of Orlando that you can use your tail at. Plus 2 of the 3 public pool here in Lakeland is where Rebela go mermaiding at which I think is 45 minutes from that place. Plus about 2 nights ago at work a customer told me her daughter say a young mermaid swimming by herself at De Leon Springs around 2 months but wasn't able to say hi. I talk about mermaiding at work as customer ask what do I do when I ask them what are they making.

Survivor of cyberbullies

Awww no ;_; I always feel like i'm missing something whenever I'm underwater without a tail D: Are you sure theres nowhere In universal at all I can swim in my tail at?
    I know it sucks, but you can't swim in your tail in any of the guarded pools (or water park). It's a rules thing. Like Slim suggested, if you want to swim in your tail, I would suggest going to the springs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Galaxy, I think there a spring on the outskirt of Orlando that you can use your tail at. Plus 2 of the 3 public pool here in Lakeland is where Rebela go mermaiding at which I think is 45 minutes from that place. Plus about 2 nights ago at work a customer told me her daughter say a young mermaid swimming by herself at De Leon Springs around 2 months but wasn't able to say hi. I talk about mermaiding at work as customer ask what do I do when I ask them what are they making.

Mostly likely that could've been me xD I was there a ton before I left, But I get to stay here in florida with my nana for awhile, so woop woop.

As to what celestia said: Yeah, We sadly can't go to the springs due being busy the week, We are going to universal and gonna be doing all that all week, so we cant go to a spring, already asked mom and she said no

How long will you be back in Florida?

Mostly likely that could've been me xD I was there a ton before I left, But I get to stay here in florida with my nana for awhile, so woop woop.

As to what celestia said: Yeah, We sadly can't go to the springs due being busy the week, We are going to universal and gonna be doing all that all week, so we cant go to a spring, already asked mom and she said no

Survivor of cyberbullies

Till the 29th