Thread: Siliconesandmore

Lightbulb Siliconesandmore

Hi all,

It is very interesting to see all the people who have interest in mermaids and especially tailmaking. I found this website because I am interested in people that visited our webshop www.siliconesandmore.com
    Our webshop is specialized in offering high quality materials for moulding and casting. I think these materials can offer you a very high quality for making mermaid tails or for making molds. You can order worldwide. If you do not see the delivery costs for your country in our webshop, then you can contact us at info@siliconesandmore.com

Also we like to help you in finding the right materials, so please contact us if you need help.

Best regards,

www.siliconesandmore.com
    Last edited by Siliconesandmore; 05-19-2017 at 03:03 AM.

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    I see you are located in The Netherlands. Has anyone ordered from these guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope, I always go tho FormX in Amsterdam as they sell Smooth On's Dragonskin silicone en they have a real store, so no extra costs.

Hi Mermaid Fenicia,

Offcourse I have to reply to your post. I am sorry, but you are paying too much! We are about 10,- euro cheaper on each silicones we offer. Do not forget that your regular store does not show the prices included the VAT tax, when you order online.
    We offer the material, but not such a cool name as dragonskin. This is simple because we deliver to professionals. The name of the silicones is: Silicones Addition Transparant 15.
    We do not have a store, but we have an office where you can collect your orders and we can help you with your questions. Sending to Deinze in Belgium is 4.95 euro.

Best regards,

René from www.siliconesandmore.com