Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So anyone would like to meet up and swim? Ohio?

So anyone would like to meet up and swim? Ohio?

So far I have been swimming about in the Cleveland State University Pool, Glevenville Recreation pool and edgewater during the safe seasons. I'm checking some of the YMCA's in town to swim in and so far most of the pools here seem to take kindly to mermaids if you know what your doing. It's been awhile since a fresh post was made for here but maybe will travel to meet in the nearby states as well? Alright chao!
    I never knew my place in the world,but
    I found it here as a Merkin to everyone here.
    FTM Trans Gender-fluid Male
    I am Mer Reiko...
    #mermreiko

Hello! I'm new, but in Southern Ohio and trying to find groups and such. It's depressing that you're so far away, but I'll be up in Northern Ohio the weekend of July 4th if you're still looking for people to swim with!

I'm at pleasant hill lake, between Cleveland and columbus. I swim most weekends at the lake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Mermaid Tami;279970]I'm at pleasant hill lake, between Cleveland and columbus. I swim most weekends at the lake

Oh - I'll be about an hour North of there July 1/2/3 - I think I have plans for the 2nd, but if you feel like swimming any of those days let me know!!! I've never gotten to swim with any other mer beofre, so that would be awesome!

Let's meet up then I'm free all of those days but what about the first?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Reiko View Post
    Let's meet up then I'm free all of those days but what about the first?
    I might be able to do that if it was later in the day! I'll be driving up from Cinci that day and the time I can get up to the are depends on my work schedule. I'll hopefully know that soon!

I should be free anytime on the 3rd!

https://www.facebook.com/tbakerette/...09393066559926

Join this group!! Facebook is much easier since not everyone is on here very often

I'll be there on the 1st as well

I am unable to see the group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Tami View Post

Join this group!! Facebook is much easier since not everyone is on here very often

I never knew my place in the world,but
    I found it here as a Merkin to everyone here.
    FTM Trans Gender-fluid Male
    I am Mer Reiko...
    #mermreiko

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Tami View Post

Done! Thanks! I hope we can do the 3rd <3

I am unable to see the group.
    Looks like they're talking about going to Pleasant Hill Lake on the 3rd!

I can't really see posts or a link to join. It states that the post doesn't exist so it maybe better just to go with the plan with working on here. We just need a place to meet. Most certainly by the food stand. 🐣

Help, I can't see the group, it says I'm not invited or something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using MerNetwork mobile app

I can't join the group. Is the meet up place confirmed yet?

So anyone would like to meet up and swim? Ohio?

Message me on Facebook and I can add you. Looks like July 3rd no time has been decided on

I messaged you

I can't really see posts or a link to join. It states that the post doesn't exist so it maybe better just to go with the plan with working on here. We just need a place to meet. Most certainly by the food stand. 

We haven't set an exact time/specific spot yet but it sounds like Mermaid Tami is most familiar with the place (I've never been there) so I think she'll finalize those details? Maybe PM her? I'll also try to keep everyone here updated!

I'm worried that it'll be too far from me, that lake mentioned earlier is too far for me to drive to

Quote Originally Posted by Siren Veritas View Post
    I'm worried that it'll be too far from me, that lake mentioned earlier is too far for me to drive to

Where in NE Ohio are you at? I'll be in Akron, so it's a bit over an hour for me. If you want we could meet somewhere in Akron and you could carpool with me from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Peridot View Post
    Where in NE Ohio are you at? I'll be in Akron, so it's a bit over an hour for me. If you want we could meet somewhere in Akron and you could carpool with me from there.
    I'm in independence, not too far from Akron I think. Also.. I'm 15.. So if this is like an older group meet up I wouldn't want to intrude.