Thread: Question about Settings

Senior Member Pod of New England MermanJamie's Avatar

Question Question about Settings

I noticed some people have little blurbs under everything they post and I think that's really cool, but how do you add it? I've looked in settings, but I don't think it's there. Where could I find it?

Senior Member Pod of The South saborigakusei's Avatar
    After clicking settings, look to the left side and find 'Edit Signature'. You can add one there. Hope this helps.
    ~Azuri the cave siren~

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    ^^^What saborigakusei said. Let us know if you have any trouble finding it. Are you using a mobile device or a desktop?

Malinghi,
    I'm having problems with my account but no one has gotten back. I emailed Iona personally too but perhaps she is too busy, can you help me please ?
    Thank you,
    Mermaid Citrine

Okay Malinghi, I just forwarded you the 2 messages I had sent Iona a few weeks ago but got no reply, hoping you can help.....

main things are I need to udpate my tail maker and reviews page with my current info and a customer who bought a tail from me has been trying to post a review but its not posting either, her name is Laura Lagune. see my 2 private message for more info, thank you! and sorry if this is not the right thread to ask for help but I don't know where to go and my emails were not returned,

thanks so much for maintaining this awesome resource !
    Aloha

We're is the settings?

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    If you are on a desktop and log in. Click here. https://mernetwork.com/index/profile...=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Daniel View Post
    We're is the settings?
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies