Thread: Updating the tail maker pages and review sections and discussions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just went through and updated the people who are already on there (lots of price changes, changes in who makes what kind of tails, broken links, etc) but will be adding new tailmakers on there next (after I get some errands done today). I know the updates have been a long time coming, sorry about that!

Right now I have these to add: Najestic, Abyss Mermaid Studio, Swimtails, Merthology Creations, Sun Tails, Mermaids in Motion, and Mazus Mermaid Emporium

Anyone else you guys have run across? Let me know

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    Just went through and updated the people who are already on there (lots of price changes, changes in who makes what kind of tails, broken links, etc) but will be adding new tailmakers on there next (after I get some errands done today). I know the updates have been a long time coming, sorry about that!

Right now I have these to add: Najestic, Abyss Mermaid Studio, Swimtails, Merthology Creations, Sun Tails, Mermaids in Motion, and Mazus Mermaid Emporium

Anyone else you guys have run across? Let me know
    Can you add Scales by Nim please? http://www.scalesbynim.com
    Glinda Rose
    A.K.A. Your Bubbliness

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/ZNXtyNg9u1SF2" width="480" height="272" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>