Thread: Hello from Oklahoma!

Hello from Oklahoma!

Hello to you merfolk Here!

I am EXTREMELY NEW (like maybe 5 hours new) to the mer-life, and while I know that sounds funny, I haven't felt this passionate about anything like this, not since I had my first daughter (I am currently pregnant with my second daughter. So, I'm pretty passionate a I it her too! &#128514

Anyway, my name is Chelsey. I have two daughters named Kali and Morrigan. I am 24.

I have always enjoyed the aspect of professional mermaids and mermaids in general. I always loved the idea of making people smile when you see someone with a tail.

When I would swim as a child id always pretend I WAS a mermaid. I feel like I was meant to do this my whole life.

So I'm doing it!

I have absolutely nothing but I am incredibly excited to try it!
    My fearless girls, Kali Nyx & Morrigan Hel.

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of the Midwest
    Welcome! Im 15 but i live in tulsa oklahoma. Feel free to message me anytime

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the Mernetwork. You'll love it.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Welcome dear yourgiu g to live it here I'm from NYC

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! And I too am from Oklahoma There are quite a few of us here lol. I know how you feel about mermaiding lol. I've always had a love for mermaid anything and when I found out this was really something I could do I quickly joined. I'm very passionate about it, and even converted my best friend xD she took one swim in my tail and quickly ordered her own lol.
    Fell free to add me as a friend. I love to have mer-friends. I am a mer-mom to two kids as well so it will be nice to have someone to talk with that has "guppies" of their own xD
    Formerly known as MermaidSasha