Thread: Mermaid Music for Kids?

Mermaid Music for Kids?

I am doing my first performance in an auditorium at a daycare. I normally perform at fairs / festivals, children's parties and small corporate events. A friend is a director of a rather large daycare in my area and hired me to do two performances of 60+ kids each. One performance is for 2-5ish year olds, the other is for 6-9ish year olds. I am hoping to have some music to be able to play as the kids are filing in and getting seated and whatnot. Problem is, I'm having some issues finding kid friendly MerMusic! I am hoping to find 10-12 songs for having the children enter to and activities .

So far I have compiled:
    1.) Under the Sea
    2.) Hawiiam Roller Coaster Ride

The activity songs I normally do are:
    1.) Whole in the Bottom of the Sea (Activity Song)
    2.) Animals in the Ocean (to the tune of Wheels on the Bus) (Activity Song)
    3.) The Baby Shark Song (Activity Song)

Does anyone have any other suggestions for non-activity songs?

Quote Originally Posted by Morganna View Post
    I am doing my first performance in an auditorium at a daycare. I normally perform at fairs / festivals, children's parties and small corporate events. A friend is a director of a rather large daycare in my area and hired me to do two performances of 60+ kids each. One performance is for 2-5ish year olds, the other is for 6-9ish year olds. I am hoping to have some music to be able to play as the kids are filing in and getting seated and whatnot. Problem is, I'm having some issues finding kid friendly MerMusic! I am hoping to find 10-12 songs for having the children enter to and activities .

So far I have compiled:
    1.) Under the Sea
    2.) Hawiiam Roller Coaster Ride

The activity songs I normally do are:
    1.) Whole in the Bottom of the Sea (Activity Song)
    2.) Animals in the Ocean (to the tune of Wheels on the Bus) (Activity Song)
    3.) The Baby Shark Song (Activity Song)

Does anyone have any other suggestions for non-activity songs?
    baby beluga? I would probably compile any kids songs, not just ocean themed.

Good luck

For the younger crowd maybe you can try this channel. They have hour long compilation videos as well as playlists with single songs.

deviantArt
    Etsy
    (Now offering custom tail designs!)

There is a local music duo that makes kids music in my area! They are really cute and have a few ocean-themed songs, which I have put together here! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...buQQj6IpKcI9C5
    (note, they had one called "Beluga" but i couldn't find it on YouTube)
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook