Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: texas mers where are yall from? shout out lol

Junior Member Pod of Texas Ryan Ankh's Avatar
    Add Ryan Ankh on Facebook
    Maybe I should have a pool party ��

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ankh View Post
    I have a mertailor fabric one ATM - but I'll have a finfolk Mythic next month 😻😻😻
    About a year since I got my first tail I'd say - and I'm from jersey ^.^
    thats totally awesome !!!! ive heard good things about both mertailor and finfolk !!! i cant wait to get my tail !!! i just have to get roleing on the wight loss before i can get my mesurments done and my tail started. its already paid for thow!

did you have to do mesurments for either of your tails?

Senior Member Pod of Texas Sherielle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaidcassidy View Post
    omg no way !!!!! would totally love to meet you some time !!! maybe go for a swim some where when i get my tail !!!! you know any good swimming places?
    I swim in my neighborhood pool when it's open. I haven't found another yet, though I'm sure there are several.

I'm from Lockhart!
    "There has got to be more to life than just being really, really, really ridiculously good-looking."
    -Derek Zoolander

Quote Originally Posted by cletusk20 View Post
    Just outside of Abilene here. And as far as I know, I'm the only merman in my area.
    Oh cool. I have family in Anson. Maybe we could swim together the next time I'm in the area.
    "There has got to be more to life than just being really, really, really ridiculously good-looking."
    -Derek Zoolander

Quote Originally Posted by merman_kae View Post
    I'm from Lockhart!
    your from lockhart!? im from buda texas! your very close to were I live ^^

Quote Originally Posted by theredknight100 View Post
    your from lockhart!? im from buda texas! your very close to were I live ^^
    Wow! We're super close. That's crazy!
    -Derek Zoolander

Quote Originally Posted by merman_kae View Post
    Wow! We're super close. That's crazy!
    agree ^^ its very nice to meet a fellow merman that's in the contrey area also I go to lockhart every now and then for bar b-q and such

Quote Originally Posted by theredknight100 View Post
    agree ^^ its very nice to meet a fellow merman that's in the contrey area also I go to lockhart every now and then for bar b-q and such
    Oh awesome! Do you have a favorite bbq place to go to? I love Black's but Chisolm Trail is closer to my house and I can stop by on the way home from work.
    -Derek Zoolander

I did for the mythic - they aren't custom but they do require measurements for the sizing... the fabric one I just ordered a by my weight/fit

I did for the mythic - they aren't custom but they do require measurements for the sizing... the fabric one I just ordered a by my weight/fit
    The mythics are so nice. Which one did you get, if you don't mind my asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Derek Zoolander

Unicorn pink ������

Unicorn pink ������
    Oh! That one is so pretty! I think the only one that I like better than yours is the gold one. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your tail when you get it.
    -Derek Zoolander

Senior Member Pod of Texas MermaidSaph's Avatar
    Follow MermaidSaph On Twitter
    Follow MermaidSaph on Tumblr Visit MermaidSaph's Youtube Channel
    I'm out near El Paso... there's literally nothing (and no one) out here.

EDIT:
    I just checked, and apparently I'm technically part of the southwest pod, but there's no one near enough for it to matter anyways lol
    Last edited by MermaidSaph; 06-27-2017 at 03:42 AM.
    Kitvin ☆ they/them ☆ he/him

I will fear not my death or destiny
    Because death fears me
    I'm not afraid to stand up
    Fists up
    Never gonna give up
    I'm lightning, no fear, just adrenaline
    ~
    What kind of scars will you leave?
    What kind of blood will you bleed?
    When fear sets the stage for defeat
    What will your legacy be?

Quote Originally Posted by Delphin View Post
    I've had an interest for years, but only started making swimmable tails last year. So far have turned out a fabric tail that works well and a silicone tail that I've been too afraid of messing up to try. Still need to find a deep-enough pool for that tail.

thats awesome i dont have any skill to make my own! so i am going to buy mine from mernation. lol still working on how i am going to get my mesurements done thow lol gotta lose some waight first to lol

texas mers where are yall from? shout out lol

Hi Kerrville here! I have a little bridge down the road I call the ditch I tested my tail out with my daughter and this weekend we went to Toledo bend and we swam @ the park I party boat pulled up saying they were looking for Ariel when I was enjoying floating to get some sun. my family got a really kick out of it lol! My dad said I didn't know we were with a celebrity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there!!! I am new to the group and live in Humble (Houston) right next door to Kingwood and not far at all from Tomball

Id love to meet up with some fellow merfolk and looking for ideas where to swim.

I live in Kingwood - but besides my back yard I don't know if swimming places >.< - do you have a tail. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Mystik_Leah View Post
    Hey there!!! I am new to the group and live in Humble (Houston) right next door to Kingwood and not far at all from Tomball

Id love to meet up with some fellow merfolk and looking for ideas where to swim.
    id love to meet up once I get a tail waiting to be the right weight for the measurements for my tail

I have a small fabric mertailor - but you could use it or just the monofin if you ever stop by ����