Thread: mernation tops...bracers? what do yall think?

mernation tops...bracers? what do yall think?

i am getting a Mernation tail with a top and bracers. i was wonder what all of yall think of the tops youve gotten from mernation. yall who have chosen strapless do you wish you would have gotten straps? yall who have straps do you like them? would you have gone strapless?

i cant decide between straps or not. just worried if i go strapless that the top will flop down and my chest will spill out lol that would be terribly horrific in front of others lol

on a side note yall who use bracers do you like them? do they irritate your skin really bad ? i mainly want bracer to cover a large scar on my wrist. kinda ruins it if kids see a giant scar you know !!!

any general thoughts on your mernation purchases?

Hiya!

I bought a top and finned bracer set with Mernation a few years ago, and it was awesome!! I do kinda wish that I got straps for my top, but it still does complete the look. I just use double sided carpet tape to keep the girls in.

I actually got my arm bracers because I have so many self-harm scars up and down both of my arms, and they do the job! Lots of compliments all around, and they don't irritate your skin at all.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel
    My top has straps, mainly because my girls are quite big, and a strapless top would not keep them in check. I do not regret the straps one bit; they managed to disguise them with netting, and I love the look.

Here is a review I made of the top, you can also see pics.

No irritation, it does not move, and it feels awesome while swimming. It is my favorite, other than using a bikini top.

how do you get the bracers around your arms? I know silicone stretches a bit but does it stretch that much?