Thread: Does anyone have a Genesis tail? Can't find any reviews!

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Union of Pods of the North

Does anyone have a Genesis tail? Can't find any reviews!

I am heavily considering the genesis tail by mernation for my first silicone tail but I can't seem to find many reviews! There are a few youtube unboxing and first swim videos which look amazing but how does it hold up after that?
    Does anyone have this tail or has seen this tail? How good of a quality is this tail? I love the fact that its light weight! I love the fluke! I only want pink and aqua in my tail anyway and I obviously love the price (esp as a Canadian mer)! The only thing I would want extra is the scalloped scales and maybe a bit more of a pattern with the pink and blue but really I can't justify spending 2x the price for those small things.
    My other consideration is making my own tail but that's a whole other thing :P

I had the genesis and also have a signature line tail from them. The genesis is a perfect starters tail, the monofin they use is the rapid, which gave my feet bad blisters and cuts, so I have to buy neoprene socks. The seams aren't as well hidden on the genesis line either. However, it's still a great tail for the money. I sold my genesis to get the signature tail I have now. The monofin they use is the trainer, and it swims and fits like a dream, better than the rapid. The seams are so well hidden, and the custom paint job is amazing, I can never get over how much I adore my tail. Being able to get the scalloped scales and a custom fluke, fins, and paintjob, is well worth the $3000. Look on my insta mermaid_azurite and you'll see a lot of my tail, I'm obsessed with it, and I think you should go with the signature line and design your dream tail (if you have the funds), they'll give you something even better than you dreamed off.

How long was your wait time after paying in full?
    Mermaid Mikayla

I'm interested in Genesis tail though I really do not know if it's worth buying.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    I have repaired a genesis tail before. They are well made and I have heard good things about their customer service and timely-ness. With regards to the rapid- wear socks with it and keep things off of the foot pockets. If you store you tail folded you run the risk of collapsing the foot pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs

TailsAndTiaras.com