Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please delete my account!

Exclamation Please delete my account!

I recently posted in the harassment thread that a particular mer despite me asking multiple times and even begging multiple times to leave me alone refuses to do so. So I reported them for unwanted and harassing content and contact. The thread was then promptly moved to the drama thread which makes no damn sense considering that he just emailed me again! I have told him and his mother several times to not contact me anymore if he insists on doing so.
    Another mermaid who had issues with me in the past has come onto out me as trans good job you don't just fucking do that to people!
    Mod admittance somebody delete my account I do not want any contact with this community anymore if this is how you're going to react to someone actually outing a stalker!

We do not delete accounts. This has been our policy since the beginning of MerNetwork. You are welcome to turn off/unsubscribe from emails and turn your PMs off.

You placed your post in the wrong thread, as the person in question is not a mervert. It seemed you did this in an effort to tarnish his name because you were upset. I would say trying to contact you about an exchange of goods that you both entered into is not harassment, unless you are counting "to annoy persistently" harassment. But again, it was due to an exchange of goods for services that apparently he was displeased with. But from what I saw, it was not harassment in that he was "crating a hostile or violent situation" like making threats. (If he was that's a different matter, and you can contact me about this.) I moved the thread as myself and the dozen people who reported your post believed it did not belong in that thread, but specifically the drama thread. Either way, it seems like a simple business transaction gone wrong. It is not admins responsibility to resolve that. Either way, it got moved to the drama thread becuase it should have been put in a drama thread in the first place.

Another mermaid who had issues with me in the past has come onto out me as trans good job you don't just fucking do that to people!
    According to him the screenshots you posted yourself was what outed you as trans. Correct me if that's wrong. If that's the case I'm sorry you have found yourself in that position, but there's not much to be done if you were the one that posted it, other than take it down.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

I will be looking more into this situation.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I don't care if this site has a policy for not deleting accounts, but there should be an option.

If my account can't be deleted, you can show me some basic respect and delete my posts for me. Refusal to let me withdrawal from here is shameful. There isn't a reason for anything to stay up. There isn't a reason for this account to exist.

Dylan, this is part of the TOS you check agree to when you join the forum. If you aren't happy with your posts, stop making them. If there's no reason for your account to exist, stop using it.

http://mernetwork.com/index/content.php?146

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Dylan, this is part of the TOS you check agree to when you join the forum. If you aren't happy with your posts, stop making them. If there's no reason for your account to exist, stop using it.

http://mernetwork.com/index/content.php?146
    You are partly responsible for my anger. I don't want it deleted because I don't like my posts. I want it deleted so I don't get notifications. I turned off notifications and removed my email. I deleted my app. Because of you, I'm going to explode, and not for a single second... not in a single post does anyone care. I'm literally at the level of emotional distress where I could potentially take my own life. You have no idea the hell I'm in, and it's your fault.

You guys knew better... you knew better and you ganged up on me... no one on this flippin site would care if I were dead... if it wasn't for the pets I lost... My death would be a reality... a reality you inflamed.

You can't tell me that you didn't. That's not how I feel.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Dylan call 211 or 911 and speak to a crisis line please. Thinking of suicide is no joke. Raina is not the blame. I’m flagging your post in hopes the admin can use your registration to get your cell in hope emergency officials can reach you in time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Stop blaming other people for your own choices and behaviour, you aren't 5- there are dozens of posts here empathizing with your mental health issues and trying to get you to calm down. I've had more than enough patience and empathy for your ridiculous behaviour Dylan. I feel like you might be having a manic episode, especially if you're threatening suicide because people asked you to stop escalating. If you're having this much trouble I encourage you to call a mental health crisis line for Florida: http://www.211brevard.org/community-...ntral-florida/ or a suicide hotline http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/flor...-hotlines.html feeling this drastically toward a conversation about buoyancy is not a normal reaction and neither are your posts to everyone and assigning blame.

Please take care of yourself and take a break from social media.

Raina....

You ignored me...
    You did nothing in response to Arion's posts...
    You watched as people applauded him...
    No apologies...
    No real understanding...
    NO RESOLUTION...
    Punished with a locked account for trying to do something to try and meet you guys half way...

I delete my app...
    I try to remove my email that is supposed to be optional...
    I try to turn off notifications...

And after the humiliation, the dismissiveness and the applause of Arion who basically said I'm stupid for speaking...
    The Trolling with gifs...

You all, you included Raina, knew better, but you watched or did nothing...

And I still get a flippin email from your reply to this thread. I want to be able to be done with this site. I mean really done.

Dylan, you need professional help right now. Please take a break and talk to someone, or I will call your local crisis line myself. I'm not your punching bag for blame because you're having a hard time. I hope you get some help and we can have a civil conversation when you're feeling better.

edit: I've contacted someone to see about getting Dylan some support
    Last edited by AniaR; 10-31-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Turn off your devices if you don't want notifications. Call a crisis line for help.

Dylan you need to step away from the internet for a bit. The reaction you're having is far too extreme for it to be healthy or normal and like Raina said you may be having a manic episode.

Call or text a local suicide and mental health hotline. Talking about self harm shouldn't be taken lightly and blaming someone else for said self harm shouldn't be either. Please seek professional help. If you go to a university they tend to offer emergency mental health crisis lines.

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app

Screw all of you guys. Just screw you.

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    Dylan, you need professional help right now. Please take a break and talk to someone, or I will call your local crisis line myself. I'm not your punching bag for blame because you're having a hard time. I hope you get some help and we can have a civil conversation when you're feeling better.

edit: I've contacted someone to see about getting Dylan some support
    Your help is not wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    Turn off your devices if you don't want notifications. Call a crisis line for help.
    How about no.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    Dylan you need to step away from the internet for a bit. The reaction you're having is far too extreme for it to be healthy or normal and like Raina said you may be having a manic episode.

Call or text a local suicide and mental health hotline. Talking about self harm shouldn't be taken lightly and blaming someone else for said self harm shouldn't be either. Please seek professional help. If you go to a university they tend to offer emergency mental health crisis lines.

Sent from my LG-M210 using MerNetwork mobile app
    How about no.

The only helpful thing would be deleting my account so that I can stop getting any notifications. It's simple. It's always been simple to resolve. You all just act like you don't have to listen to me to resolve this. I told you I feel bad enough for suicide, but I never said I actually will do it.