Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swimtails pro

Junior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Tihocan's Avatar
    Mermaid Brandie, thank you so much for your unboxing video !

I already own 2 FinFun tails and one that I sewed.

I saw the Betta tail on Instagram and I WANTED it, but my monofin is a carbon competition GoldenFish one, so I didn't know it it would fit in the skin. Swimtails answered me on Instagram that it would be OK (however, I also wrote them an e-mail to ask but they never answered... ), so I ordered my Sand Betta on saturday. Your video really helped me to understand how is the tail construction, so it was really useful !

I hope it will be okay since I was between two measurements. I ordered the smallest one, because I don't want my tail to fall down when I swim (my competition monofin is hyper fast).

I also read yesterday on Instagram that there soon will be a matching top available, so I wrote today to Swimtails to ask if they could wait and send my Betta when the top will be available, because shipping and customs prices for Switzerland are pretty high. I hope it will be OK too.

So, let's wait and see !

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Tihocan View Post
    Mermaid Brandie, thank you so much for your unboxing video !

I already own 2 FinFun tails and one that I sewed.

I saw the Betta tail on Instagram and I WANTED it, but my monofin is a carbon competition GoldenFish one, so I didn't know it it would fit in the skin. Swimtails answered me on Instagram that it would be OK (however, I also wrote them an e-mail to ask but they never answered... ), so I ordered my Sand Betta on saturday. Your video really helped me to understand how is the tail construction, so it was really useful !

I hope it will be okay since I was between two measurements. I ordered the smallest one, because I don't want my tail to fall down when I swim (my competition monofin is hyper fast).

I also read yesterday on Instagram that there soon will be a matching top available, so I wrote today to Swimtails to ask if they could wait and send my Betta when the top will be available, because shipping and customs prices for Switzerland are pretty high. I hope it will be OK too.

So, let's wait and see !
    That's exciting! I'm glad my video helped! I plan on doing a full review as well. Hopefully soon.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

The full review is live!!

https://youtu.be/aA-3Tsw9-ZQ

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty