Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Swimtails pro

Has anyone ordered and received the Betta tails or Siren tails? I'm waiting for unboxings, reviews and photos!

Quote Originally Posted by UnicornMermaid View Post
    Has anyone ordered and received the Betta tails or Siren tails? I'm waiting for unboxings, reviews and photos!
    I'll be getting one for my birthday next week. If I don't get too excited for it, I'll make one. I've been trying to keep an eye out for reviews too and haven't seen any yet.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    Owner/Operator behind Tails & Portholes
    Store Blog
    - Personal Blog - Twitter - Instagram - Store Facebook
    This treasure cums for YOUR booty

I bought the pink glitter tail skin for a friend of mine, but she hasn't bought her monofin yet, so I have no feedback on the performance of it. Based on the picture she sent me though, it looks like the glitter is done with some sort of holographic spandex.
    Name:  30704984_1652911274829002_2421349540389978112_n.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  89.6 KB

Edit: I feel the need to point this out, it took a couple of weeks for the tail to ship out. Apparently the tails are made upon ordering, which is probably why they don't have any photos or videos of the products until somebody buys them. It was likely there never was a physical copy of the tail until I ordered it or if there was, they never did a shoot with it. Even all of the pictures on the site are just digital illustrations. Even the models on their pages aren't actually wearing the tails, but are photoshopped into them.

Name:  mermaid-tails-for-swimming.png
Views: 1269
Size:  391.5 KB
    Last edited by BlueCorvidae; 04-16-2018 at 07:09 PM.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

I know UnicornMermaid, same.

I really like the new betta tails they made because it's one of the only options of fabric tails that has a large fluke.

And to make it better they have all those extra fins, which I adore. I know finfolk has made their own fabric tails and you can add on fins and the like, but with how hard it is to get one and all the kinks in the first line I really don't want to purchase from finfolk.

I hope to see some real reviews soon on the betta tails!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh8CfsTnnhL/

Store Blog

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidBrandie View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh8CfsTnnhL/

You are so cute!
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    You are so cute!
    Lmao it's not me. I just shared it!

Store Blog

Got my sand betta in! I filmed an unboxing video and will film swim videos today! I'll have a full review up in a day or two!

Store Blog

Unboxing and swim video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKPRfPOBdzM

Store Blog

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Love the big scales!
    Formerly known as ireneho

Mermaid Brandie, when did you order yours? I ordered mine a month ago

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Coralia View Post
    Mermaid Brandie, when did you order yours? I ordered mine a month ago
    Mine took four weeks to come in. They're a very small company who does everything in house in Denver. Give them a call with your order number and talk to Doug. He's really nice and helpful!

Store Blog

I got mine yesterday!

OMG it's amazing and I can't wait to wear it swimming. I miiiight have worn it on the couch last night to watch tv

I just ordered the Electric Dream Pro today (https://www.swimtails.com/product/el...-mermaid-tail/)! ^_^

This will be my first upgrade from my Finfun starter tail, and the first time with the mahina fluke. Thanks to all here for sharing your experiences! Super excited now.

Member Pod of The South Mermaid Kalele's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by digimer View Post
    I just ordered the Electric Dream Pro today (https://www.swimtails.com/product/el...-mermaid-tail/)! ^_^

This will be my first upgrade from my Finfun starter tail, and the first time with the mahina fluke. Thanks to all here for sharing your experiences! Super excited now.
    How exciting! Let us know how you like your new tail when you get to swim test it. I have a Mahina and love it, interested in knowing how the tail skin working with the Mahina.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Swimtails pro

I have never checked out swimtails before and holy wow... I am in love with the amazon Betta tail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aurora85; 05-24-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Ahhh I finally just placed an order for a Princess Pro mermaid tail! I was in between sizes so I just sized up to be safe. So excited for it to come! (although it'll only ship 3 weeks after purchase and has to go from US to Singapore).

I was considering getting a Siren tail, but the prices were just too steep. There are some nice photos and reviews online though, Mermaid Ginger has really pretty photos and videos of her wearing it on Instagram.

I saw another mermaid with a swintails pro betta style tail, and it was really pretty. It was the first time I got to see/feel the "scuba knit" fabic, and it's really nice, but nothing at all like neoprene. I'd say it's like a really thick, softer spandex. I decided to call Swimtails and add the matching top after I saw it.

I'm in that annoying "waiting to get it now that it's ordered" stage, too. :P

Senior Member North Pacific Pod inanna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    I bought the pink glitter tail skin for a friend of mine, but she hasn't bought her monofin yet, so I have no feedback on the performance of it. Based on the picture she sent me though, it looks like the glitter is done with some sort of holographic spandex.
    Name:  30704984_1652911274829002_2421349540389978112_n.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  89.6 KB

Edit: I feel the need to point this out, it took a couple of weeks for the tail to ship out. Apparently the tails are made upon ordering, which is probably why they don't have any photos or videos of the products until somebody buys them. It was likely there never was a physical copy of the tail until I ordered it or if there was, they never did a shoot with it. Even all of the pictures on the site are just digital illustrations. Even the models on their pages aren't actually wearing the tails, but are photoshopped into them.

Name:  mermaid-tails-for-swimming.png
Views: 1269
Size:  391.5 KB
    one of the models is their kid, the youngest looking one. i think the others are locals? not sure. anyways, the glitter is just printed fabric so it's fish and ocean safe
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch