Thread: New Clam Shell Design

Lightbulb New Clam Shell Design

I made a new seashell backing for events as my old one was always giving me problems. This one isn't even close to done, but good enough to use for events right now. i'm adding gilded embellishments in the center and on the gold rim probably after busy season ends. The backing can detach from the base (still working on that too) and is also submersible!
    Name:  17884061_1266127246840893_5526744581104760873_n.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  104.8 KB
    the design is very light and easy to carry. its pretty thin, but ill make it a tad bit thicker later. just a smidge.
    Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  180.2 KB
    (the skellington is Trent. He's the best )
    Ill show pictures of my full set later, but i would like to mention that i want to sell these. I'm working on smaller designs for wheelchairs and i want to make each one different. Each design should fit your mermaids theme. i want to make them as a b2b product. Let me know what you think and maybe later i can share some other shell chair designs i'm working on =)
    come find Mermaid-Odette on facebook!
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY

Ooooh, I like this! I'm currently saving up for a tail but maybe someday...
    Say hi to Trent for me! He's a great model XP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Dragon View Post
    Ooooh, I like this! I'm currently saving up for a tail but maybe someday...
    Say hi to Trent for me! He's a great model XP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks!
    lol Trent appreciates the comment. ^-^
    come find Mermaid-Odette on facebook!
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY