Thread: Suntails photo shoot

Suntails photo shoot

Check it out! I LOVED working with my photographer. Austin Texas has some great places to shoot.

SUNTAIL REVIEW AND PHOTO SHOOT

M

Quote Originally Posted by mollythemermaid View Post
    Check it out! I LOVED working with my photographer. Austin Texas has some great places to shoot.

SUNTAIL REVIEW AND PHOTO SHOOT

M
    Name:  Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 12.50.34 PM.png
Views: 521
Size:  525.5 KB
    EverythingMermaid.com

[IMG]file:///Users/mollyknye/Downloads/ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif[/IMG]

That is a beautiful tail, I actually have a suntail in dragon color and I'm actually Loki g to get another suntail in a ruby red color

Quote Originally Posted by uwmerman View Post
    That is a beautiful tail, I actually have a suntail in dragon color and I'm actually Loki g to get another suntail in a ruby red color
    It's a good one! I really like Suntails brand.
    EverythingMermaid.com

It's a good one! I really like Suntails brand.
    I do too so far? What do you like about the suntail a brand? Id like to do a photoshoot in my red tail that I plan on getting

I do too so far? What do you like about the suntail a brand? Id like to do a photoshoot in my red tail that I plan on getting
    To sum it up quick I think the price is good, fabric is quality, and the monofin is comfortable. It is more of an aqua sock insert and stays secure while swimming. You are welcome to check out my post for a more in depth review. Let me know if you agree with my points! I would love to hear your opinion.

Suntail Mermaid Tail Review
    EverythingMermaid.com

To sum it up quick I think the price is good, fabric is quality, and the monofin is comfortable. It is more of an aqua sock insert and stays secure while swimming. You are welcome to check out my post for a more in depth review. Let me know if you agree with my points! I would love to hear your opinion.

Suntail Mermaid Tail Review
    honestly your review taught me an easier way to put the mono fin on and tail lol. I usually leave the monofin in the tail and side my feet in then pull the fabric up. I didn't think to put the fabric on first and then slide the monofin in after you put it on. Now it will be much easier to use lol.

its nice meeting another mer who uses the suntail. And I do agree the price is very reasonable and it is a comfortable monofin. Durable and I like the shape of it. And I do agree the customer service was outstanding. I even submitted a photo of me in my suntail underwater if you'd like to see my suntail id be glad to share. I do like the fact there were no zippers or straps and you can just slide your feet in.

So I get buy a suntail through your website blog? That's what it appears to be lol if so I definitely will

honestly your review taught me an easier way to put the mono fin on and tail lol. I usually leave the monofin in the tail and side my feet in then pull the fabric up. I didn't think to put the fabric on first and then slide the monofin in after you put it on. Now it will be much easier to use lol.

its nice meeting another mer who uses the suntail. And I do agree the price is very reasonable and it is a comfortable monofin. Durable and I like the shape of it. And I do agree the customer service was outstanding. I even submitted a photo of me in my suntail underwater if you'd like to see my suntail id be glad to share. I do like the fact there were no zippers or straps and you can just slide your feet in.

So I get buy a suntail through your website blog? That's what it appears to be lol if so I definitely will
    Hi Uwmerman!

For sure! I am so happy that you found my blog post helpful. I would love to see the picture you submitted to Suntails. If you do order another tail, make sure to use the discount code for 10% off:
    APEverythingmermaid50117
    Thanks Uwmeman!
    EverythingMermaid.com

Hi Uwmerman!

For sure! I am so happy that you found my blog post helpful. I would love to see the picture you submitted to Suntails. If you do order another tail, make sure to use the discount code for 10% off:
    APEverythingmermaid50117
    Thanks Uwmeman!
    Just wondering how long is that code good for? I was planning on getting the tail in January or February of next year but if the code is only good for so long then I will get it before the conclusion of this year.

And it's seems the attachment I tried to attach here is in a format that is too big so I was unable to upload an image of my suntail. If you follow my Instagram account I have images of my suntail on there

It should be good for a few more months so if you get it January or Feb you should be ok! What is your instagram account name?
    M
    EverythingMermaid.com

It should be good for a few more months so if you get it January or Feb you should be ok! What is your instagram account name?
    M
    It is the same as here, Uwmerman

Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Bree's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Bree on Facebook
    FWIW, I also have a SunTails. I love it! It's kind of ironic, because getting your feet into the fin is easy, and you at first think the fin is going to slip off or something. But it doesn't !!! I would however advise to rinse the neoprene 'sock', it does come off from the plastic fin rather easily (for cleaning.) Also, don't keep the velcro straps cinched up when not using it. That will minimize stretching. Mine exhibited some tearing or weakening of the seam between the ankle 'cuff' and the rest of the 'sock'. Not a catastrophic failure, but definitely signs of weakened material. SunTails immediately sent me a replacement sock, no questions asked... !!! It swims quite nicely, I also like the way the fin actually bends in the water, much more like a fish tail would, and the propulsion factor to me was amazing.

It is the same as here, Uwmerman
    I requested to follow you on Insta
    EverythingMermaid.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Bree View Post
    FWIW, I also have a SunTails. I love it! It's kind of ironic, because getting your feet into the fin is easy, and you at first think the fin is going to slip off or something. But it doesn't !!! I would however advise to rinse the neoprene 'sock', it does come off from the plastic fin rather easily (for cleaning.) Also, don't keep the velcro straps cinched up when not using it. That will minimize stretching. Mine exhibited some tearing or weakening of the seam between the ankle 'cuff' and the rest of the 'sock'. Not a catastrophic failure, but definitely signs of weakened material. SunTails immediately sent me a replacement sock, no questions asked... !!! It swims quite nicely, I also like the way the fin actually bends in the water, much more like a fish tail would, and the propulsion factor to me was amazing.
    Hi Mermaid Bree!

Thanks for this information. I was actually wondering, could I put some of your suggestions in my blog post? I think my other readers would benefit from it. If not thats ok! The goal of my website is to give honest reviews of mermaid products and that includes product maintenance.

I would be happy to link to you if you have a website. Let me know!
    EverythingMermaid.com

I requested to follow you on Insta
    and I accepted you

For those interested Suntails is sponsoring a giveaway! Enter today through this link. Contest ends 4.29.

Best of luck!
    EverythingMermaid.com

Awesome pics, Molly. Love your Instagram as well! Can't wait for another photo shoot like the Suntails one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastie View Post
    Awesome pics, Molly. Love your Instagram as well! Can't wait for another photo shoot like the Suntails one.
    Thanks! I will be posting some more on Instagram soon! Stay tuned!

M
    EverythingMermaid.com