Thread: Saveing money !!! Advice needed lol

Saveing money !!! Advice needed lol

Ok this is something I am struggling with right now as I only make 7.25 an hour.

how do all of y'all save money and raise money to support your mer dreams?

I need to save money for the next mermainia, plane, shipping, room, food, etc.

I also have paid the majority of my tail down already but decided last minute to add some extra fins so need to save money for that to.

So do y'all have any tips on how to save and make money to support your mer dreams?

I get paid in both tips and my normal check it put my tips aside in a locked box that I can't get into besides to put it in that's how I'm saving for my first silicone tail with a goal of putting 20 dollars a day away if I don't see it in the bank I tend to not spend it maybe you could try something similar

Sent from my SM-T350 using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Ok this is something I am struggling with right now as I only make 7.25 an hour.

how do all of y'all save money and raise money to support your mer dreams?

I need to save money for the next mermainia, plane, shipping, room, food, etc.

I also have paid the majority of my tail down already but decided last minute to add some extra fins so need to save money for that to.

So do y'all have any tips on how to save and make money to support your mer dreams?
    I save 10% for mermaiding and the rest is for everyday expenses. For Christmas and birthdays all I ask is for money. When I'm at thestore and I see something I don't necessarily need I ask myself: Do I REALLY need this? If the answer is no I don't buy it.

If you need ways to save up for it like a fundraiser. Try things like a small game night for local people a cakewalk maybe. Or bingo. Or maybe a simple garage sale and lemonade stand. Or you can go make a page on I think its called Gofundme. And people canfund you for your mermaiding needs.

Use coupons!!!! They are life saver! JoAnnes and Hobby Lobby always has coupons on certain things. Maybe Micheals does as well. Coupons will save your life! Use them.

I hope this helps!
    Mermaid Mikayla

You're not alone! Mernetwork has a nice thread for this: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...Tail-%E2%99%A6
    Beautiful beaded tops and silicone fins and flukes for enhancing your tail at my Etsy shop: Fancy Fish Fashions!
    Follow me on Facebook

Thanks, I've read that post and it's awesome I've also hear of cash back apps like shop Kik and ibotta help give you cash back and gift cards. That way you can use the cash / gift cards you get back for necessities and save a tad more money.