Thread: New mermaid looking for friends

New mermaid looking for friends

Hi I live in central Florida 19 year old cosmetologist always wanted to be a mermaid but didn't get the chance to experience it until recently and I love it saving up and plan to get a tail from mer nation but for now only have fabric tails but have no one around with common interest so looking friends

Sent from my SM-T350 using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the mernetwork. I'm also in central Florida (Lakeland) and always swimming about twice a week in town here. I usually do try to make at least one month trip to Alexander Spring and try to turn it into a moderate size gathering. I always love swimming with other mers.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod MerGreg's Avatar
    Add MerGreg on Facebook
    Welcome, Anastasia! This is certainly the right place to find Friends!

I plan to take my niece Makienzie nephews James and Bentley and my friend Jessica on labor day because I'm getting the kids are tail and that's where I was going to teach them I live in Lake County

To Alexander Springs I mean anyone is more than welcome to come out of all of us I'm the only one to ever use my monofin

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid anastasia View Post
    Hi I live in central Florida 19 year old cosmetologist always wanted to be a mermaid but didn't get the chance to experience it until recently and I love it saving up and plan to get a tail from mer nation but for now only have fabric tails but have no one around with common interest so looking friends

Hey hun! Welcome to the community! I hope you like it here! If you ever want to talk or you have any questions you can message me.
    Mermaid Mikayla

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid.Mikayla View Post
    Hey hun! Welcome to the community! I hope you like it here! If you ever want to talk or you have any questions you can message me.
    Thanks so much I might ask around and get advice on teaching the kids I got kick boards so they can focus on their feet movements and I got a really big float for if they need a break and I've got a friend helping me so there is always going to be an adult with them at all times any ideas? Also I plan to use mer nation for my tail when I get the money I love the look and hear nothing but good things about them

Thanks so much I might ask around and get advice on teaching the kids I got kick boards so they can focus on their feet movements and I got a really big float for if they need a break and I've got a friend helping me so there is always going to be an adult with them at all times any ideas? Also I plan to use mer nation for my tail when I get the money I love the look and hear nothing but good things about them

That sounds like a good idea, maybe you could get monofins for the kids as well?
    Mermaid Mikayla

That sounds like a good idea, maybe you could get monofins for the kids as well?
    I did

I did

Awesome! Hope everything works out for you. Have you made your tail sketch yet?
    Mermaid Mikayla

Awesome! Hope everything works out for you. Have you made your tail sketch yet?
    No I've been deciding in color still and looking for inspiration but I'll post a picture when I do

No I've been deciding in color still and looking for inspiration but I'll post a picture when I do

Ok! Sounds good
    Mermaid Mikayla

hi there, I'm not from Florida but would love to be a net friend. I am 24 and from Texas. I am also getting my tail from mernation. I am going with the kalise fluke. What kind are you intrested in? I would post Erin's wonderful. Destine for my tail and post it but can't figure out how. Mernation is truly awesome and very patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    hi there, I'm not from Florida but would love to be a net friend. I am 24 and from Texas. I am also getting my tail from mernation. I am going with the kalise fluke. What kind are you intrested in? I would post Erin's wonderful. Destine for my tail and post it but can't figure out how. Mernation is truly awesome and very patient.
    I was actually in love with the same style and iv got pictures of fish and a color scheme figured out but no sketch yet

Sent from my LGLS676 using MerNetwork mobile app

I was actually in love with the same style and iv got pictures of fish and a color scheme figured out but no sketch yet

I gave Erin a good size down payment before she did must skech but the colors are the tuffest part! I just sent her pics of different tails that I loved the stripes and spots and told her my favorite colors and she sent me back an amazeing sketch ( I am not artistically inclined at all lol ). My tail would be all payed off right now but I want to add more fins so I need to figure out the extra cost and send a last check. Thow they are being kind and waiting till I get to the body size I want to be before they make my tail for me.

They em are wonderfully to work with.

wht colors are you looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    I gave Erin a good size down payment before she did must skech but the colors are the tuffest part! I just sent her pics of different tails that I loved the stripes and spots and told her my favorite colors and she sent me back an amazeing sketch ( I am not artistically inclined at all lol ). My tail would be all payed off right now but I want to add more fins so I need to figure out the extra cost and send a last check. Thow they are being kind and waiting till I get to the body size I want to be before they make my tail for me.

They em are wonderfully to work with.

wht colors are you looking at?
    Im looking at dark purple Magenta and silver i think

That's awesome I am going with pink red purple blue and silver !!! I can't wait to see your sketch !!!