Thread: Eco orca tail from Mertailor

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod Mermaid Ceto's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Ceto's Youtube Channel

Eco orca tail from Mertailor

It took me a while to decide on my first tail, but I was mesmerized by the orca tail from mertailor because they are among my favorite oceanic creatures. I decided to go with that tail, and it did not disappoint. The pattern was wonderful, the detail was so realistic. Putting it on was fairly easy, and it swam great in the deep end of my pool. The monofin was very light and maneuverable. The only problems with the Aquarius monofin were that the strap slipped off sometimes, and it has a smaller push on the water. Overall I am extremely happy with my tail! Name:  FB_IMG_1500779171558.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  80.9 KB
    "It's not about what you know...it's about what you learn. It's not about how much it hurts...it's about how much you heal."

-Mandy

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Ceto View Post
    It took me a while to decide on my first tail, but I was mesmerized by the orca tail from mertailor because they are among my favorite oceanic creatures. I decided to go with that tail, and it did not disappoint. The pattern was wonderful, the detail was so realistic. Putting it on was fairly easy, and it swam great in the deep end of my pool. The monofin was very light and maneuverable. The only problems with the Aquarius monofin were that the strap slipped off sometimes, and it has a smaller push on the water. Overall I am extremely happy with my tail! Name:  FB_IMG_1500779171558.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  80.9 KB
    Hi Mermaid Ceto!

You look adorable in that tail

I agree with your points. The monofin is smaller which I think is a good starter fin but if you are swimming in the ocean you want something that gives you more push. I also experienced the monofin strap slipping off if I wasn't wearing the tail over it.

I recently wrote a review on Mertailor Ecotail and would love to get some feedback and see if you agree with my points.

I also have a 10% discount code if you saw another mermaid skin you wanted to try.

Mertailor Discount Code: MOLLY10

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 10.00.06 AM.png
Views: 196
Size:  597.8 KB
    EverythingMermaid.com

[IMG]file:///Users/mollyknye/Downloads/ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif[/IMG]