Thread: ASMR mermaids

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Lilija's Avatar

ASMR mermaids

JUST FOR FUN!
    Are here any mermaid ASMR fanatics

What are your triggers?
    Which ASMR youtube do you like the best?
    How did you find out about & found out you got triggered by certain things?

My trigger is a haircut, particularly scissor sounds and found out about it when just searching for relaxing music!

Arctic_Spirit_Nixii - from Belgium

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Me too. I love hair cuts and having my hair brushed by someone or fingers through my hair!

Certain material does it for me too, but sometimes too much. Like velvet. i actually dont like that sensation. too much.

it's kinda weird but the call loons make does it for me, it just gives me shivers!

I actually never knew what ASMR was until Martin on here brought it up and explained it to me, so I am still figuring out the things that trigger me. But it's nice to know it's an actual experience people have.

I have never heard of this. I think I do it though. Sneezing. Several different things. Usually things I find intensely beautiful.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    I got one major trigger and that fingers going through my hair. I can be in any mood and someone running their fingers through my hair will just absolutely melt me. It's just crazy.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I was just about to post on this when I realized this was already here Hi every mer, I've been listening to siren/mermaid themed asmr this last week and at the moment my favorite it the one by "Isabel imagination asmr" it's quite sweet and very soothing especially for a anxious Mer like myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member North Pacific Pod inanna's Avatar
    mine is music, i can't tell you what kind since it varies wildly. lindsey stirling's crystallize will do it, les friction's your world will fail, and dark matter are the ones i can think of off the top of my head.
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch

ASMR mermaids

Quote Originally Posted by inanna View Post
    mine is music, i can't tell you what kind since it varies wildly. lindsey stirling's crystallize will do it, les friction's your world will fail, and dark matter are the ones i can think of off the top of my head.
    Music-wise for ambience and relaxation I go for atrium carceri, cryo chamber or paleowolf , very atmospheric

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod Merman Phorcys's Avatar
    I love crinkle sounds, soft talking, and ambience music.

Follow AdaShelby on Tumblr
    For me soft talking,hair brushing and microphone brushing sounds.

Ooh check out Goodnight Moon on YouTube, she has a couple really good ones based off the Tolkien universe they're magnificent , soft kitty purring and crinkling and hair brushing, soft spoken story telling and loads of other very cozy layered asmr goodness.