Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crypto Hobbies and Interests

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Arking's Avatar
    Add Arking on Facebook
    Add Arking on Linkedin Follow Arking on Tumblr Follow Arking on Flickr
    Pics are up, back to studying the origins of Sasquatch over a good book and archives. I live an odd life...

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Arking's Avatar
    Add Arking on Facebook
    Add Arking on Linkedin Follow Arking on Tumblr Follow Arking on Flickr
    Whelp tis the season of internal panic and not much else. Took a long break from visiting to work on costume design and prop development for my work and my own personal collection. Made a flapping pair of angel wings, but didn't get the chance to really use them as I had to work straight through until the first week of November. After that I busied myself building a table and putting together a medieval themed Thanksgiving.

With the dust barely settling I'm now onto phase two of those props and using them for a Hogwarts Christmas. I'm making full sized Maruaders Maps, Chocolate Frogs, Butterbeer Mugs, Bertie Botts boxes, Platfrom 9 3/4 tickets, and wax sealed Hogwarts Invitations as gifts for my guests. To add to the list I also made some satin lined suede cloaks, house banners, embroidered patches, and built a hand carved wood lathe for wand making. Still need to build a gingerbread hogwarts but suffice it to say, I've been busy.

I lost weight over the season too, I'm now only 5lbs away from my goal body weight and starting to actually build tone, it's taken me a year of on again off again commitment but pretty happy to be seeing some results and abs.

Simply speaking, now many traders on crypto exchanges are simply set up for a short-term effect and profit from coin speculation. It seems to me that now is the most convenient time to look for profitable deals and I really like the offers on the Primebit Profit website. Daily fluctuations in the rate are interesting enough for short trades, but I think that there will be no further fall in cryptocurrencies, of course, unless an extraordinary event occurs in the world of finance.

Good evening. The only way to safely mine cryptocurrency is to mine it yourself. I use everything I need to mine bitcoins at https://www.moonbitcoins.com/ and make good money from it. It's also worth noting that there's a great support team that will answer all your questions. Definitely recommend it. Although bitcoin is dropping noticeably right now, rest assured that this is not the end.

I may recommend you check https://dextrade.com/ , which allows you to be in full self custody of your crypto, and this fully relies on you doing your due diligence to make sure your private key is not exposed or hacked in any way. From the list you’ve mentioned, I’ve heard dextrade does pretty well in all these categories that I’ve just talked about

I always advise everyone to look at Yomix. This is a bitcoin mixer that allows me to keep my cryptocurrency assets secure from hackers and scammers. This service scrambles transaction details, ensuring total privacy and anonymity when sending/receiving digital currency. It obscures user balances, amounts and other data from third-party view, thus avoiding cryptanalysis and malicious activities. With Yomix at https://yomix.io/ I can rest assured that my savings are protected from prying eyes and enjoy complete privacy when trading crypto.

I've been thinking of getting into crypto trading for a while, but to be honest, I still hesitate because I'm not that insightful.

You just need to do your research and check various articles to make sure you know the market condition and make informed decisions. I can say that I managed to discover Bitcoineer Official after reading one article about crypto, and for me, it turned out to be a real salvation. Now I feel like I'm one step ahead of other traders.