Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Monofins and compatible tail-skins

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMermaidArtemis View Post
    Anyone know how well a Luna monofin looks/works in a mertailor original whimsy tail?

Sent from my SM-A102U using MerNetwork mobile app
    Nerdmaid Faith has a video on this. I can't remember what the name of it is. But its the one where she tries all different monofins in whimsy, finfolk and another fabric tail, I also cannot remember.
    Formerly known as ireneho

For folks looking for another tail for the Mahina monofin, I highly recommend Cape Cali! Their tails are wonderful, they use a 4 way stretch competition swimsuit material.
    https://capecali.com/

Has anyone tested the Lucia monofin in a Mertailor Fantasea 3 tail skin? I've been watching all the review videos I can find, trying to figure out how the dimensions compare, but I can't find any direct comparisons. I think that the Lucia monofin will be too long when measuring from heels to where the fin splits, and maybe also too narrow at the tips to fill out the Mertailor fluke, but it would be amazing if anyone has photos of the two monofins directly compared, or has tested the combination out and could let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermayde_Kat View Post
    For folks looking for another tail for the Mahina monofin, I highly recommend Cape Cali! Their tails are wonderful, they use a 4 way stretch competition swimsuit material.
    https://capecali.com/
    as well as their original dive tails, they now have their Gallery Line which is the buttery soft scuba knit 4 way stretch material.

Junior Member Pod of Texas selkie.astraea's Avatar
    TX, or a bit more north, depends on time of year

Follow selkie.astraea on Tumblr Visit selkie.astraea's Youtube Channel
    i know this is an old thread but i find it really useful and figured i'd ask - does anyone know if finfun monofins fit mermaid planet uk tails? they seem to have a very similar monofin setup but i haven't seen anyone post much about them (sorry if that image is really big, can't figure out how to make it smaller :"D)

Name:  mermaid planet uk.png
Views: 310
Size:  604.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by selkie.astraea View Post
    i know this is an old thread but i find it really useful and figured i'd ask - does anyone know if finfun monofins fit mermaid planet uk tails? they seem to have a very similar monofin setup but i haven't seen anyone post much about them (sorry if that image is really big, can't figure out how to make it smaller :"D)

Name:  mermaid planet uk.png
Views: 310
Size:  604.2 KB

I wrote about them on my website: https://unicornmermaid.com/2018/07/1...-mermaid-tail/

They look to be quite similar so I wouldn't be surprised if they can fit. Unfortunately nobody lists the monofin measurements on the website.

Junior Member Pod of Texas selkie.astraea's Avatar
    TX, or a bit more north, depends on time of year

Follow selkie.astraea on Tumblr Visit selkie.astraea's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by UnicornMermaid View Post
    I wrote about them on my website: https://unicornmermaid.com/2018/07/1...-mermaid-tail/

They look to be quite similar so I wouldn't be surprised if they can fit. Unfortunately nobody lists the monofin measurements on the website.
    oh thank you so much for the link! im considering getting one because some of their patterns remind me of old sparkle tails that don't exist anymore - though a lot of them aren't being sold in adult sizes on mermaid planet, just kids

Hi Everyone! I haven’t given this thread any attention in a long time and the options available have changed a lot since my last update! I’d like to do an updated spreadsheet so if anyone has any input as to what I should add/change please share!

Hey does anyone have any photos of the mermaid linden mono fin in a fin fun mermaid tail skin because yes I know there is a risk of the tail getting stretched out and not being able to accept the fin fun monofin anymore but I am perfectly fine with that just as long as it won't destroy the skin in the long run like how big of a risk is it is it a very small risk or is it a very big risk