Thread: Questions about the FB page

Questions about the FB page

I plan to join the group but I wanted to know if all/most of the people who have joined the FB group use their personal FB accounts, or use a separate one just for mermaiding??
    And does anyone have any tips for a beginner mermaid? I just got a fabric tail and haven't swam in it yet

Thanks for the help!!

A lot of pod members just use their regular account, since fanpages don't have separate capabilities like adding friends or joining groups.

I have only been in my tail a handful of times, but I've been in the community for over five years--a lot of it is lurking and studying basic water safety (since you have a fabric tail, definitely learn how to get out of it as quick as possible in case of e-mer-gency).

I'd also recommend trying to build some friendships and relations with those you admire or those that are close by--I don't know what I'd do without my merfriends! It also helps you network for meetups and other events.

*wonders if the pod admin is on MerNetwork anymore*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper