Thread: Are there any meetings near PDX?

Are there any meetings near PDX?

As the title states, I just wanted to know if there are any meetups near the Portland metro area or even just in the state of oregon? I know there's the mermaid parade that just happened and on august 12th there's a tropical mermaid swim at the aloha swim center. Any others anyone knows about? Thanks! ' u '

Una the Mermaid is taking the cove to perform and 2nd star festival in... Portlandia area I think on August 5-6. Which is, like, today.

Quote Originally Posted by Auricle View Post
    As the title states, I just wanted to know if there are any meetups near the Portland metro area or even just in the state of oregon? I know there's the mermaid parade that just happened and on august 12th there's a tropical mermaid swim at the aloha swim center. Any others anyone knows about? Thanks! ' u '

Thanks islandgirl for the info! I didn't end up going to the star festival, but the mermaid swim at the aloha swim center was tons of fun! Another mermaid and I are thinking of planning a meet up between now and the middle of september. Would anyone be interested in going? Also any suggestions for preferred place or date?

Ok y'all, here's the meet up details! It's technically in WA but it's easily reachable by car if you're from the Portland area.

Place: Sandy Swimminghole on the Washougal river. The address is 550 N Shepherd Rd, Washougal, WA 98671

Date: September 3rd, 2017 ( I know it's short notice, sorry!)

Time: 3:30 - 5:30 pm (you can show up whenever you want, but that's when I'll be there ' u ')

It's a nice little swimming hole with an observation deck, bathrooms I believe, free parking, a slow current, and tail friendly round riverbottom rocks.

Please feel free to ask any questions or make suggestions! Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    I wish I could go. Couldn't convince my parents, I'm pretty sure. Have fun guys! c:

Aaaw, that's too bad. Hopefully you can come to future events! ' u '

Let me know if there are more meetups! I am from Eugene but wouldn't mind driving to Portland, my sister lives there too!
    Sabina Mermaid <3