It kinda hurts from what I did and I highly not recommending you do this at all!

My legs are short and not wide at all. At my Grandfathers house and with my little cousin just swimming in the pool, but they had dive rings that are not too big or too small. I already had child sized swims fins ready for me to put on. I took the pool ring and brought it up until I can't pull it any further which was under my knees, the next one I pulled up and stoped it at mid-calf then put the swimming fins on.

I could not move my legs and they where very restrictive. And after surface swimming 3 times back and forth I was comfortable to dive under water and the dolphin kick came out natural and was doing really well even though it hurt. I had to stop because my cousin wanted to copy me and I told her no it's too dangerous for her young age to do that and I put the items away for her own safety.

That is pretty much my first time swimming like a mermaid with restriction and flippers.

What is your experience before you gotten your tail and how you feed the mermaid urge?

Sent from my SM-J320V using MerNetwork mobile app