Thread: Now I know what she felt..

Now I know what she felt..

Literally I can relate to the little mermaid longing for something new, and everyday my heart sinks deeper with the dream of a happy ending playing the part of a kraken breaking and dragging the pieces of my heart to the abyss. Its so frustrating to be in a city that you feel so odd when it comes to your personality and where your imagination can take you.. (On top of all of that your usually broke&#128589 I live on the outskirts of southern Kansas city Kansas.. I'm hoping to have at least a fabric tail or just a Mahina by the 26th my birthday. I havent gotten to swim at all so far this summer (dont even have a swimsuit! ) but I just would be the happiest fish in this city if I could find the rest of the pod!! Or even just a friend with a fin. (Or without) I wanna be where the people are..😢

Sent from my LGL62VL using MerNetwork mobile app

Come to St. Louis.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

I have to say I know how you feel about feeling alone. It feels like us in this region are quite spread out (or at least we don't comment a lot on here). I honestly am not too terribly far from you... A couple of hours from that part of Kansas. I wish it was closer though, I'd love to swim with another mer.