Thread: any dutch or near mers interested in buying hybrid tails?

Senior Member Euro Pod

Lightbulb any dutch or near mers interested in buying hybrid tails?

I want to set up a tailmaking business for hybrid neoprene and aquarium silicone mermaid tails. I need to test some stuff first, like how many bottles of silicone I need for different designs (mine took about 20 but that was before I found out I was making some grave mistakes), pricing, taxes etcetera. I calculated the price of a tail with a big fluke to be around 250 euros excl shipping but I'm not sure about exact pricing yet. First people to buy would mainly need to pay materials and shipping so I can test things out. They would not need to pay an extra price for custom designs because I'm planning to offer fully customised tails at first and then settle on pricing. I'm posting this to see if anyone would be interested. Also, Dutch or near because I want to avoid import fees as much as possible for now haha.

Hi Mermaidrobynn, do you have a picture of the tail you made? I might be interested.

Also, import fees are always paid for by the buyer so you don't have to worry about that.

Senior Member Euro Pod
    I know they are but I want to be able to alter the tail if necessary because i want to ensure good quality ^^ and I only have pictures of the fluke because I had to quit the process because of personal reasons. But because I want to stay in the mermaiding business I want to make tails for others. I can't enclose a picture right now because I'm on my phone and bad with technology xD