Thread: My First Post Here!! I Was Wondering What Material The Tail In Splash Had??

My First Post Here!! I Was Wondering What Material The Tail In Splash Had??

I've been looking through at Hannah's tail in the 80's film splash. In the title, I put I don't know the material. Was is latex or Silicone? Thanks for reading and/or commenting.

Senior Member Euro Pod
    I don't think you want to use the same material as that tail, read trough this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-HOURS-on.html
    If you want to make the same one and want it to last very long I'd advice silicone, however if it's your first tail you should probably use something else. There is a thread on here about why silicone isn't adviced for your first tail. If you want a realistic tail but want to bring down the costs go for latex

Thank you for your comment. You've helped me a lot. I was looking for a cheap substance to use and I looked up latex and you're like an angel. You see, I am not making this tail for everyday swimming but for video photography. I just want my tail to look as realistic as possible and I know Hannah's is made professionally by studio, makeup artists, but I want to give it a try. And thank you for taking the time to link me the article. It was very generous of you ^_^ XD

Senior Member Euro Pod
    Anytime! Glad I could help ^-^